sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Simple (SEF TV)

Started by NBD, July 13, 2023, 12:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

ANA sits at his desk in blue jeans and a black tee with his long brown hair in a ponytail staring at the blank screen of his laptop. His phone next to it with a wireless mouse between the two devices and ANA just lost in thought, his mind on other things.

"Axel and Steve White want to represent SEF as Tag Team Champions and who I am to knock them boys, but it is my wife and I who will be knocking them down and taking those titles. I know she wants this and now she has the opportunity to hold gold with me, so let's go Liz, I'm ready on the drop of a dime even though I ain't no Mack. I get the f'n job done and come back for more cause I ain't here to steal a show, to own a show, to play dominant advocate to anyone. I am here to be another gear keeping this machine running that is SEF and whether I do it behind a screen or live on our stage in that squared circle, I will do it every damn night of the week. I love this, I love my wife, my kids, and anyone who returns my love, thank you all and I love you all."

ANA just sits there still staring at his blank screen.

Liz

(A few minutes or hell the next morning by the way the sunlight looks, the camera comes alive and you hear the sound of a woman saying.)

???:
Okay, Norm. Let's get this done for two reasons: I don't want the kids seeing me like this and I'm getting a bit chilled.

(The woman laughs a little as you hear of course identified as Norm saying.)

Norm:
Okay. When we're done here, I'll take ya in the bedroom and warm ya up before the kids get up.

(The camera is brought up as the woman giggles more. Then the identity of the woman is known. It is the new Evolution Women's champion and one/third of the 6 Star Tag Team Champions, Liz B. Decker. She is damn near naked laying on a lounge chair. She has her Evolution title wrapped around her chest and the 6 Star title wrapped around her bottom. She has her hair is tiny cornrows and a pair of diamond rimmed square sunglasses on. She looks happy and speaks.

LizBDeckerDoubleChampionByThePool

Liz B. Decker:
You got it right, babe! This is my GOLDEN opportunity to hold gold with you. Norm, I am so looking forward to this. Axel and Steve can't do shit about it. Little Miss Sara couldn't do anything inside the prison yard where I beat her within an inch of her life. Busted her open and let her bleed. I showed that little girl that I am The True Dominant Woman of the Ring! Now, Native Dominance will show the world why we are who we are. You are more than just a gear in the machine in SEF, Normy. You are the one that if there's anything that ain't right going on, you bring Justice and make those that did wrong, pay for what they have done. DVF is losing ground as the dominant force here in SEF but losing gold after gold. Now, it's time for Stevie and Axel to know and own that feeling like Sara is doing. Norman, sorry for being jealous of those that you held gold with. I am. You were doing your job of keeping this place going. And I appreciate that. You do so much more and everyone can't see it.

Norm:
Oh stop it. Stop brown nosing.

Liz B. Decker:
I'm not. I'm just telling the truth. And you are for damn sure ain't Mack. You're better looking than he is and I'm one lucky lady to have you, my Greek God.

(Liz starts giggling and then speaks.)

Liz B. Decker:
Okay. To wrap this up: Axel.....Steve, you are looking at the NEW SEF Tag Team Champions, Native Dominance. Get ready to be beating like the Natives did to their enemies with a huge does of Dominance. Bye for now guys! Now, get me inside and let's get me warmed up. I feel like a damn popsicle!

(The camera picks up on Norm seductively chuckling as the view goes black of Liz giggling like a schoolgirl.)

Legends of SEF

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF