sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Lexi Talks To Her Sister

Started by Tonya Walker, July 14, 2023, 09:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Lexi Walker is shown in her locker room, with her sister Savanna who is Now Tonya, due to SPD, She looks at her and begin to talk.

Lexi Walker. Savanna What is Wrong With You ? i Know About Your SPD.

Lexi Walker. Last Time This Happened It Lasted like a Whole Year

Lexi Walker.How Long Is This Going to last, So Far Everyone Has Been Quiet About It.

Lexi Walker.I Don't Want to Loose my Sister i Known All my Life and Keep Calling u Tonya For the Rest of our Lives.

Lexi Walker. Anyway Please Are You All Right, So Far How's Your Head Feeling.

Tonya Parker. It Seems All Right i Been Taking my Tylenol, And Trying to Get Some Sleep Look Lexi this is a problem for us Both i know.

Tonya Parker i Can't Help It, Tonya is a Part of Both Our Lives  For Now Anyway. Wait What Going Happen if i have to Be in a Match a Wrestling Match,

Lexi Walker. I Don't Know Look You Been Doing This All Our Lives im Going Take Care of You, Everything is Going be Fine Whenever this Happens We Will Kick Their Asses That All.

Tonya Parker. i Want be a Champion Soon, That Would Be So Cool Wouldn't it Be.

Lexi Walker.Yeah Yeah it Would be Awesome.

Somebody Knocks on the door and Begin to talk
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF