sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Parker. N Lexi Talk To Ana

Started by Tonya Walker, July 14, 2023, 09:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

lexi Walker and Her Sister Savanna Who for a While is Now Tonya Parker, Who Has SPD, Since Childhood, And it Has Returned, Due to Her Being Over Stressed and Lot Happening in her Life. her and Lexi Knock on Ana's Office Door She Hears a Come in Which She Does. They Stand There For a While and Lexi Begin to Talk.

Lexi Walker. Hey How's it Going Mr. Ana, We Hope we Not Disturbing or Interrupting Anything,

Lexi Walker. Anyway U Know me And my Sister am Savanna WHO's is Now Tonya Anyway, im Sure You Know What Happened,

Lexi Walker. Anyway, im Wondering if there is Going to be Any Issues With am Tonya Performing in the Ring, like she use to, Not Much has Changed just her Personality and her Name,

Tonya is Walking Around his Office Admiring All She See's While lexi Talks to Ana.

Lexi Walker. Anyway Yeah is There Anything we Need to do or Just let us Know.

she wait
Tonya Walker.

NBD

ANA
If she has a new personality, then a new contract is in order for Tonya and that means you need to fill this out.

If you are signing up to be Writer and want to have matches on a booked card, then you must fill out the form below, and make a new topic on the Live Roster Updates with it filled out. You may use your own stats layout if you have one, just try to give me the info I ask for in mine. Once you fill out the form and submit it, you will be placed in a Writers group gaining you access to the backstage area, but also allow you to post on our promo board which is where all public event promos go. All Writers will have their characters placed on the Roster which can be found on the Live Roster Updates.

CHARACTER NAME

BIRTHDATE

HEIGHT

WEIGHT

HOMETOWN

THEME MUSIC

FINISHING MOVE

TRADEMARK MOVES

WRESTLING STYLE

BIOGRAPHY

APPEARANCE

Any teams that form and want to be recognized on the roster can fill out the following stats and again, just give us the stats we ask for and add what you feel is relevant to your team. You may post stats for teams in a new topic on the Live Roster Updates.

TEAM NAME THEME MUSIC FINISHING MOVE TRADEMARK MOVES BIOGRAPHY

Tonya Walker

Lexi Walker: oh good Thanks come Tonya soon You Are Going be Challenging for Championships, and kicking ass before you know it.

Tonya Walker. Spanks ANA'S Behind blows him a kiss she goes to him and begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. Hey Im Wondering am How Much do ya Charge for a Night

Tonya Walker. I Could Make u Scream All Night.

She wait
Tonya Walker.

Liz

Letter from the Desk of Liz B. Decker:

Tonya, I'm the only one who will make my man scream. One and only warning, keep your hands off ANA or I'll be making ya scream in the middle of the ring in the Southern Sleeper. Thank you for joining SEF and enjoy your journey here. 

-Liz 

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker: Reads the Letter from Liz be decker she not sure what to say she then think's she is playing around and writes back.

Tonya S Walker. Hey a 3 some sounds awesome im up for anything he might be your husband but tonight he can be mine if u want join in i got video-camera i love to scream all night long.

Tonya S Walker. nice to meet you by the way and good luck this week with the 3 way between The Wolf n Taylor.

Tonya S Walker.

Tonya. Walker now who do i give this to send it to her back
Tonya Walker.

NBD

ANA
You can't afford me Tonya. Go find Mack, he's the one you want and he's free of charge cause he ain't no whore, just a cheap slut!

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker: Language Language my god son Where was you Raised.

Tonya Walker. Oh he is a Cheap Slut cool i Want Save my Money actually i can afford u but knowing my luck i would wind up Broke after 1 Night.

Tonya Walker. Where is this Mack Guy tell me what is he Like im stil Open for the 3 some.

Lexi is trying not to laugh as somebody begin to talk.

Tonya Walker.

NBD

ANA sighs and nods his head side to side ever so slightly.

ANA
You're not old enough to be my mother and you haven't earned enough respect around here to call any shots on anyone. Mack is nowhere and he is everywhere because you can't ever pin the man down, but he'll pop up like a bad habit. Basically saying he ain't a hard man to find, he just always on the move even if he looks like he's comfortable in one spot, Mack is never comfortable, that's his mystique. Go look for him. I'm sure you'll find if he don't find you. He's one with a thing for blondes anyways. I like darker meat.

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. oh He Likes Blonde girls perfect well iam Blonde, Blonde like the sun, Well I Just got here i don't Want make any Bad Blood With Anyone.

Tonya Walker. I Don't Want make a Mistake like the Wolf did Sniper Night Wolfie

Tonya Walker. And im the One With the Memory Personality issue, i apperciate you talking to me like this not many honest people around the world, these days.

Lexi drinks her water bottle and waits.
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF