sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Street Fight on SEF TV

Started by Phoenix, July 14, 2023, 11:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

(Cliff o Clink retained his Impact X Title last week, so now we he gets an Anarchy World Title shot this week against Phoenix, one of the men he beat in last weeks fatal 4 way ladder match. Phoenix is not worried as he sits in his dressing room on a metal chair with the World Title over his left shoulder and shirtless. His ring pants on and boots suited up with his hair hanging down his shoulders. The champ scratches his bearded jaw before he says.)

Phoenix
I ran this show a long time ago and proved why I am the Phoenix and tonight I do it again. Cliff o Clink, you and I are brothers, we fought so many times it just feels natural locking up with you and going to war. All over MY World Title, my Anarchy World Championship. You are a champion, you get it, you just fought to keep yours last week and I will do the same this week. I couldn't get your title and I will make sure you do not get mine. By hook or crook, by any means, this is a street fight and the firebird is rising to stomp you down. The CoC is gonna realize his DVF is not his, it is not best for SEF, it is not SEF. IXF is Cliff, you and I, Taylor Andrews, the three of us should be running SEF as IXF, we are SEF man, c'mon.

(Phoenix sighs and grins.)

Phoenix
Ah well, can't force it, it has to come natural and I believe it will, after I retain my title, MY Championship of the World. Cliff, hold your title tight because after I pin you, I may come back for a one on one rematch!?!

(Phoenix laughing now.)

Phoenix
I love you my brother and I look forward to many more fights as we take SEF to new heights. Whether its side by side or face to face, we are SEF. Maybe we don't need IXF, DVF, nah, we need SEF, we are SEF and we need more to say it, we need to believe it, to live it up every night.

(Phoenix patting his World Title and stands up to leave the room.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF