sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Thank You

Started by Da Gangstas, July 16, 2023, 10:06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

SM
I am sorry Liz, I did not mean to bring up anyone's past. I just wanted to point out how you overcame so much to comeback and reinstate your name as the dominant woman and you more than proved that to me. I never thought you lost a step though, which is why I doubted myself going into that Prison Yard.

(Sara sits at the bottom of some stairs somewhere in the back of an arena it seems, somewhere isolated, where she can be alone. Her ring gear on and her hair down with her face of sorrow and remorse.)

SM
I needed help, and I still do, and if a change of friends is necessary, well, I may have still have one friend left. Perhaps I should go see him?

(Sara looks around up the stairs biting her bottom lip a bit wondering and turns back to look down with a slight smile on her lips.)

SM
I thank you for that match LBD, it taught me a lot about you for damn sure. I'll be ready next time we meet in the ring, but for now I'll look forward to Wednesday night when I get a one on one match with SEF's resident devil princess, Jade West. Its time to pick myself up and dust off to bring a new light to my career. Not gonna be easy, but maybe I can make a few new friends with some help from...

(Sara trailing off as she springs up into action heading up the stairs.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF