sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Just Keep Drinking (SEF TV)

Started by CAW, July 17, 2023, 11:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAW

CAW
Simon Lee Nash and The Burnout, two guys who can't be bothered to give a shit about their chosen sport. Still don't know how The Burnout kept his job a few weeks back in a You're Fired Gauntlet match. The guy picked the right time to show up and keep his job, so I'll drink to that.

(CAW raises up a can of PBR tossing it back to drain the can which he then tosses over his shoulder to the floor with a light clank. He reaches into a red cooler with a white lid pulling another can of PBR out.)2

CAW
Simon Lee is a bit more successful in SEF, but known for ignoring his matches. I'm just happy to get a chance to get back in the ring. Being out of action sucks and working out the kinks tonight will be a blessing.

(CAW pops open the can of beer taking a big swig.)

CAW
I don't care about Simon or The Burnout, I got some cold beer and all the time in the world to kick both their asses and get back into the game that I never wanted to leave. I got a spot to get back, I miss being World Champion, and beer just seemed cheaper!?!

(CAW tosses back the rest of that beer and drops the can to fish another beer from his cooler to keep drinking.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF