sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

{relevant} - SEF TV

Started by The Burnout, July 19, 2023, 12:19:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Burnout

So I kept my job. Showing up is all I had to do, but this gig in this place may be the hardest thing I ever do.

"SEF, Sports Entertainment Federation. I found it and I saw they been around a while and I thought I had been around awhile, so I said let's try it. I showed up and there was no welcome mat, no one to say a word to me, yet here I am. Relentless, a trait I learned long ago to be the best in this wrestling business. So here I am in SEF and I am being thrown into some triple threat match against two men I never heard of. CAW, a hardcore fan of The Sandman who drinks and uses a kendo stick. Not much to say except I think he hates IPA. Simon Lee Nash is in this match and another name I am unfamiliar with, well, the last name I know. Never been in the ring with a Nash, but I may have watched Kevin Nash as a kid. Simon Lee, don't have a clue about him. I just got here though, so for all I know is their both multiple time World Champs and the best this place has ever seen? Then again this place has yet to see me at my best. Too little is known of my presence here to make me relevant to any scheme. I still have a chance to make myself known and it will happen. CAW and SLN could help me make myself a little more relevant, but in time you will all see that I only need me to be relevant."

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF