sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Sniper-Wolf Fights For Her Career.

Started by The Perry Family, July 19, 2023, 07:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the Lights are Dark and the words Sniper-Wolf IN Dark Red Flash across the Screen, and a woman comes out and is shown with a Sniper-Wolf Weapon she swings around and walks out, wearing a dark leather Jacket. she gets announced, and walks down the ramp climbes on the steel steps, looking more darker then ever,she shoots it up in the air, she stands in the ring alone and red and black smoke, covers the arena it disappers she is handed a microphone and begin to talk.

Sniper-Wolf: for The People Who Been Wondering Where i Been Here iam!

Sniper-Wolf: I Figured if this is where my career ends then sorry mother fuckers im not going down  as a Night Wolf:

Sniper-Wolf; No No Im Going Down Wait Im Not Going Down But im Going Down as The Most, Darkest i Can Ever be And What i Should of Been All Along,

Sniper-Wolf: The Only Problem is You Not Going To Know When And Where it is Going to Happen, But it Wil And When it Does, You Two Are Going Down and Not Getting Back Up!

Sniper-Wolf: The Big Thing About Being a Sniper is You Never Know , Where Your Ass is Going be Sniped! I Been Sleeping for way to Long!

Sniper-Wolf: So You Want me Gone You Want to End my Career, You Are Going Have to Kill me To, Get Rid of Me 

Sniper-Wolf. I Lay Down For Nobody i Go Down For Nobody, And Die for Nobody, The Darkness Needs me and Hell is my Home Town and if there one Thing You Don't Know What to do is Wake up a Sleeping Sniper!

Sniper-Wolf: so Only Way to loose is to Be Submitted or Pinned Sorry Bitches i go down for Nobody Never Wil Never Have.

Sniper-Wolf: Lbd Taylor, Sorry But i Plan on Becoming a Universal Champion Tonight, And There is Nothing You Two Broads Can do to Stop me You Will Have to Kill me to Get Rid of Me!

Sniper-Wolf: Because im Going be Everywhere Tonight And Im Not Planning on Going Anywhere Tonight.

[ She Wait for a Reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF