sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sniper Wolf Fights For Her Career.

Started by The Perry Family, July 20, 2023, 01:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

the Night-Wolf theme and entrance hits for a few minutes then it stops and the Arena goes Dark and the name Sniper-Wolf Flashes on the screen, and a woman comes out and swings a Sniper-Wolf crowbar around and holds it up in the air, and new music hits she walks alone to the ring and heads to the steel steps, climbes on the side of the ring ropes, admires everyone with Night-Wolf signs, climbes in the ring looks around and she then is handed a mic and begin to talk.

Sniper-Wolf. Hey Bitches if Any of you don't Know Who iam, my name is the Sniper-Wolf

Sniper Wolf: And Before any Rumors Start iam not the Sister to Night-Wolf iam Just the Much Darker Side.

Sniper Wolf: I Been Hiding to Long Way to Long and now that i decide to wake up from a long to long sleep which felt like Decades, because when your the Wolf or Night-Wolf the sleep for Decades means a lot.

Sniper_Wolf, And Being Here Performing in front of you all is the only reasons why iam more then happy to be here.and Being as Dark and Mysterious as iam

Sniper-Wolf. That Means a Lot anyway it seems my Career is on the Line Tonight and All of this for a shot

Sniper.Wolf. At the Universal Championship and if Putting my career on the Line, is the Only way im going to get One 

Sniper-Wolf: But im not Dead in the Woods Yet. Because i just need to Submit or be Pinned, if i just Stand by the ring ropes over here.

{ She goes to Relax by the Ring Ropes, stands by the ropes she Looks on and begin to talk again.

Sniper-Wolf. And Watch Taylor and Lbd beat the Wholly Hell out of each other, and pick my spot 

Sniper Wolf. And Pin Either Taylor or LBD Or watch either one of them Pin Each Other, i may Loose but hell least my career be saved.

Sniper-Wolf. But Im Not Going Down for Anyone Hey I Lay down for anyone iam the Sniper-Wolf.

Sniper-Wolf.Im Willing to Lay Close Somewhere, and Pick my spot im going walk out the Winner, because Snipers Always Win!

Sniper-Wolf. Im More Dangerous and More Darker then ever, because i dont even trust myself so enough talking.

Sniper-Wolf. SO Lbd and Taylor get down here and lets get started.

she wait for reply
Jade West

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF