sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF Impact X title fight in a cage

Started by Simon Lee Nash, July 20, 2023, 11:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

CoC
Talk, talk, talk, that's all you do anymore Simon, all you ever do is talk yourself up to be the guy to start a revolution!?

(Cliff chuckling at that.)

CoC
You disappear and then reappear with this big talk about coming back to rewrite history, to right wrongs done to you, but Simon, what is wrong!?

(Cliff a bit confused and just smirks.)

CoC
Yea, yea, we meet again, we have been meeting again and again for years now and you finally learned my name, but not much else have you!? You talk a big game and always fail to back it up Simon. You think you can just walk into this cage and threaten my title reign as Impact X Champion, or do you not even hear yourself!? You just talk and talk man, you don't even know what it is you're saying, do you!?

(Cliff sighs.)

CoC
Let's talk about the other guys in this match instead, CAW, formerly known as PBR and CWS, or originally Hardcore Haz ad then there is Jade West, a so called princess of satan. CAW may be the biggest threat to take my title as I know what this guy can do more so than the others. Jade West, I seen what she has to offer and it ain't enough, so either she surprises us all or we can rest assured she will not be leaving the cage with my title. Simon is far more likely to walk out champion than Jade, but does he really want it!? He will just disappear again and drop the title to someone who may not deserve it only for someone who cares to come make it relevant again, like me, which is why I promise not to let him get it.

(Cliff pulls his Impact X Title up to stand in his leather jacket and ring gear holding the gold level with his jaw.)

CoC
Take a good look because this is as close as you will all get to being Impact X Champion. Until you understand what it means to hold this very title, to represent SEF's core, you don't get it.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF