sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Jade Goes For Championship Gold

Started by The Perry Family, July 20, 2023, 11:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is in the ring, with a microphone and she then begin to talk.

Jade. All Right I Finally get a Singles Championship Title Shot, Against 3 other People this Should be easy.

Jade. i See Caw, Simon Nash, and Cliff o Clink, are in this Match Now This Should be a Real, Ass Kicker of a championship Title Match Ever!

Jade. I Hope You 3 Are More Then Ready to face a Evil Bitch Like Me Because Iam Coming For The SEF Impact x Championship.

Jade. When i Climb The Cage and walk out Holding the SEF Impact x Championship Around my waist.

Jade i Got Nothing but Respect for everyone in this steel cage Match but let me say this Iam Going to Enjoy,

Jade. Throwing Each One of You Around With So Much Ease You Know, I Don't go Out Without a Fight and i never Will,!

{ she relaxes for a long while thinks for a while and then begin to talk.

Jade so Cliff o Clink Caw and Simon Nash Good Luck all of you are going to need it.

she wait for reply

Jade West

Liz

Letter From The Desk of Liz B. Decker To Jade West:
Um, chica! You're fighting Sara Marie. No gold on the line. Take another look at the card. Fight Night and 790, there's no mention of you fighting for a title, my deary. Thought I'd let you know. Later on girly!
-Liz

The Perry Family

JADE Sends a letter back,and writes

Jade. this Match on fright Night, Has my Name on it with simon nash Cliff o Clink and somebody else who proably not inportand.

Jade. You Want me to fight sara marie i be more then happy to 

SEF Impact X Championship Fatal 4 Way Cage Match
CAW v. Simon Lee Nash v. Jade West v. Cliff o Clink(c)
Jade West

Liz

Letter from the desk of Liz B. Decker:

Sorry. My bad. Lol  :)
Continue on, dear one. 

-Liz

CAW

CAW
And you gotta go through me inside that cage, well, me and Cliff, and Simon and no worries, I'll bring a few weapons with me, plus some more beer!

(CAW tossing back a PBR and throws the empty can away, then grabs another from his red and white igloo cooler to crack it open and take a drink.)

CAW
I don't give a rats ass about your respect Jade, you are a joke! I am former World Champion and at this point I need a title to cover my beer tab, so that Impact X Championship is looking real good to me. I remember that group to, they still around these days I think. I don't know, I never ran with a group much, though Joe and I had a decent team going for a while. Can't remember if we ever held Tag Titles, but we more about handing out hardcore lessons to noobs. Good times those were and the times they may a change, but they still kinda stay the same cause I am here doing what I love, drinking some beer and kicking some ass. In that cage is gonna be ass kickings galore cause I'm coming for you Jade, for Cliff and his Impact X Title, and Simon Lee, you will know who I am after tonight, after we fight all night.

(CAW slams down his beer and grabs another to crack it open and looks to be getting drunk.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF