sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

It's FIGHT Night and Liz B. Decker Is More Than Ready To FIGHT!

Started by Liz, July 21, 2023, 08:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

(The camera captures a view of an empty SEFWUN arena in the Rebel Coliseum in Jackson, Mississippi. The arena is empty but a single person is sitting in a steel chair in the middle of the ring with all the lights on. The person is none other than the SEF Co-Owner and SEF Founder, Current Evolution Women's Champ, and one/third of the 6 Star Tag Team Champions, Liz B. Decker. She's wearing a pair of super flared blue jeans and red and black silk zebra stripped shirt along with a pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets.. Nothing on her feet. She looks up and her face tells it all. Road torn and battle tested.....scandal scared. Then she speaks.)

Liz B. Decker:
So, it comes down to a lot on the line for me. SEF TV 790 with a slight handicap of not knowing where the fuck Christopher Orton is. I know where Mack is. He and I got each other's back but we have no idea if Orton has ours. With or without Chris, Mack and I will be walking into this match against Tina, Phoenix, and Cliff and walking out STILL the 6 Star Champions. Mack and I have tagged together for years and we know that we can count on each other. So Orton, are you in or not? If not, I know of someone who will bring Justice and you wouldn't like that too much, Chrissy Boy.

(Liz clears her throat and looks into the camera with a dead serious look in her eyes.)

Liz B. Decker:
Now to this triple threat match with Wolf and Tina. You see, one is desperate to put her career on the line and the other is putting the title I've been trying to get since coming back. Wolf, you might be like a sniper in the grass waiting to take your target out. But you don't understand what I can do. I'll sneak up on you in the trenches and take the very rifle you have a pull the trigger on your career. That's it! I've got military training and I am not afraid to use it make sure I will walk out still the Evolution Women's champion. You can bet on your life you're not walking out still an employee of SEFWUN.

(Liz sits up a bit more and speaks her mind.)

Liz B. Decker:
Tina, darling! You will not be yanking anything from me. My Evolution Women's title is staying with me and that Universal title is coming home with Mother Lizzy. You've been riding high for sometime now and it's time for someone else to have that title for you to cool down before you burnout. Yes, what is between us is IXF business but if it's down to us in the middle of the ring, I'm gonna do what I gotta do to take the Universal title from you. It's what Mack built us to do. To give it all in the ring and more when gold is on the line. But I want it more so than anything on this planet next to Norm and my kids. So my dear, get ready for a Kentucky ass whooping and a whole lot more.

(Liz stands up off the chair and folds it up. She uses the chair to stand in the ring with a smile on her face.)

Liz B. Decker:
So ladies and gentlemen, I've said my peace. Now is the time for action. Get ready! Because I'm more than ready!

(Liz takes the chair and rears back and swings at the camera and sends the feed to black)

Taylor Andrews

(From the darkness comes a light from the bright eyes of the Golden Gal sitting cross legged on the floor covered in a black robe with a dozen candles surrounding her in a circle.)

TNA
You don't have to be so desperate to get a shot my title LBD, you can have it, but let's do this at our next big event, Falling Into Hell on September ninth. A match between us should be held in advance for everyone to prepare for a battle between icons, goddesses, legends...

(Taylor bringing her arms up covered in the cloak she wears sort of twirling back and forth, then spins around blowing the candles out to total darkness.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF