sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Sniper-Wolf 3 Way For The Universal Championship

Started by The Perry Family, July 21, 2023, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

sniper-wolf. is in The Ring, alone she looks around she is wearing a dark red and black leather long coat she got red and black make up on her face.

Sniper-Wolf: All Right as You Know, Not Only is Taylor Andrews Universal Championship on The Line.

Sniper-Wolf: But Thanks To Me Being Hungry for a Womans Championship Being Around my Waist

Sniper-Wolf: I Was Tricked To Put My Career On The Line But You Know What Sorry Bitches im Not Going Anywhere!

Sniper-Wolf: Im Going Have To Pull Out All Of The Stops And Find a Way to Retain my Job Here At Sefwun Im Not Ready to Retire!

Sniper-Wolf: Im Like a Snake in The Grass a Bitch Behind the Bushes With a Sniper Riffel Ready To Strike!

{she Relaxes for a Bit Brings her Sniper Riffel Out Of Her Bag. Holds it in her Arm Puts it on her Shoulder.

And Shots a Bow and Arrow Dart in a Paper on a wooden thing she had on the turnbuckle.

She Smirks and then Begin to talk.

Sniper-Wolf: Right On Target, As i Said im Not Going Anywhere Bitches Sorry Haters.

Sniper-Wolf: Taylor LBD You 2 Can Fight Each Other All You Want Only Way For me to Lose.

Sniper-Wolf: Is To Be Pinned or Submitted And Im not Going to do Either im Going do We i Can to Make Sure i Come out The Winner! 

Sniper-Wolf: This is All i Got to Live For im Not Going Anywhere, im in my 20s im to Young to Retire

Sniper-Wolf: So Lbd and Taylor Good Luck Cause im Not Going Anywhere.

she wait for reply

Jade West

Taylor Andrews

TNA
Luck is for losers and all the luck in the world won't help you from losing your career here in SEF. No coming back as Sniperwolf, or Nightwolf, no, The Wolf that is you will be gone in every form from SEF. You can go somewhere else, go back to the Big Apple, go walk off a cliff for all I care. Wolfie, you are not walking out of Fight Night. You are going to be carried out for the last time from a SEF event.

TNA
LBD, I would love nothing more than to rip away that title you hold, all three of them, I would love to go to war with you and reignite this business to be hotter than ever, and you and I can do that. We will do it, right after we eliminate Wolf. I already beat her and her five friends by myself, so this triple threat that really is no threat to any champion in the match as you must be pinned or submit to lose your title. The Wolf must be pinned or submit to lose her career in SEF, and she will be. The threat in this match is the legend in LBD and the greatest wrestler on gods green earth standing right here ready to prove it once again.

(Taylor with the Universal Championship on her right shoulder while sporting her pink and white ring gear with that blonde hair tied back in a tight ponytail. Her eyes focused and shining bright.)

TNA
Wolfie, you better bring your rifle because its the only way you stand a chance to win, is by killing us. LBD has been killing it in the ring for twenty years and I am right there behind her with a decade under my belt and working on my second. You're too young for SEF, you need to go somewhere and learn on a smaller stage because the sharks here have been eating you alive for how long now, four five years!? Ok, so your still here, but you don't know who you are, don't even know your real name, sweetie, you have been in over your head and honestly, this match is a long time coming. You should have never been let in to SEF, but ANA is just too damn nice.

TNA
I will not be nice, no, not after what I have endured because of who I have had alliances with. But I stand here the Universal Champion of SEF, the greatest champion in SEF, the number one champion. No one is taking that darling, no one. LBD may keep her title tonight and I will be doing the same, so its all down to you Wolfie, and its no surprise to anyone. The whole world knew who was gonna lose when this card was booked because its better late than never to eradicate those who do not belong.

TNA
I almost liked you Wolf, you and Jade, The Perry's, I saw why ANA tried to help you all when you first arrived here. He tried to welcome you into IXF and you spit in his face with disrespect by calling IXF a rip off. We have produced more authentic moments and been far more original than anyone in the history of SEF and damn sure more than you ever have. Do not worry Wolfie, your buddies will join you in the unemployment line soon enough because its only a matter of time and yours is running out.

(Taylor smiling sacrastically.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF