sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Can I Do It? (SEF TV)

Started by NBD, July 22, 2023, 10:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Marijuana Mack once ruled SEF, albeit with the unwilling assistance of Shane "Daddy" Mack whom Marijuana Mack copied and ripped off to use...well, if ya don't know the whole story by now, you never will, so let's just leave there cause we got current events to keep up with. Marijuana Mack is a thing of the past much like A Native Americano is becoming because lets face it, ANA wants no more, but the people want him more. So we have a First Blood match with the Anarchy World Title on the line and the question is...

ANA
Can I do it? Can I beat Phoenix, Jake Voss, Ares, the Defiant God? Well hell yes I can, I know I can, I have beaten him before, but I suppose the question should be rephrased to ask myself if I want to...

And there it is folks, ANA does not want to beat anyone, he refuses to beat anyone, he is a man who has been accused of too much wrong doing with no factual evidence and simply wants no more beatings by his hands. He does not want the blood on his hands, he refuses to pull that trigger, but he will give you a fight to behold, he will make you stand up and watch him and think, well maybe he does want it, but he does not, rest assured, ANA does not want to be responsible for that title or any other.

Do you even think he wants SEF? He just refuses to let it die, but the man wants no more glory, he never want that in the first place. A Native Americano was never a character, he is Norm, Norm is ANA...

ANA
I am Norm and I am A Native Americano!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF