sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

First Blood (SEF TV)

Started by Phoenix, July 22, 2023, 10:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Phoenix
You can't do it ANA, you know you need me to keep this title relevant because you cannot do it. If you beat me tonight you may as well retire the title and considering Anarchy is dead, well, maybe we just rebrand the title???f, if, if, but I don't do if's, I do can't and cannot's and you cannot beat me ANA, but I can beat you and I can beat anyone, I can beat your old lady!!! I am enjoying my best life these days as the people like to say these days because I am, I have risen to a spot in SEF where I am able to be whoever I have to be to make sure SEF lives. You refuse to let it die, but I make sure it live, I breath new life into this place everytime I show up, I do what Mack used to do a time or two cause hey, he had two solid runs and he talking about a third, but so far its just talk. I have been walking the walk and continue to outshine them all. There is no fire that burns hotter and harder than the Phoenix that I am, so bury me, please Marijuana Mack, get out that shovel and dump on me. I remember your oppressive rule as Marijuana Mack, ripping off Shane "Daddy" Mack, we were shooting guns that fall, pretty sure that's where we become great friends, the seeds to the Dogs of WAR, to the takeover of IXF. ANA, I can beat you two ways to Sunday, but its only Saturday and its time for Fight Night. You and I in a first blood match baby and I promise to make it quick and clean, so your old lady can lick your wounds, nah, hahahaha, who am I kidding, you'll just get high and forget about it all, move on to the next show you sumbitch. I love you, I love SEF and we are SEF, so let's do it for SEF, for IXF, let the blood run cold!

(And Phoenix sits there on a leather sofa with a fur lined leather jacket and leather pants and the Anarchy World Title around his waist. His feet up on a table with his ring boots on and his hair hanging down and a bit wild as he sips a glass of whiskey while smoking doobie.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF