sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Devil Playground Takes Care of Buisness.

Started by The Perry Family, July 23, 2023, 12:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Perry Family

Jade is walking around backstage holding back of her head, and bumping in to things, she pushes nurses doctors out of the way.

she then begins to yell for the wolf her now former friend.

Jade. Wolf Wolf Where Are You? You no Good Son of a Bitch, Where Did Ugo U Son of a Bitch!

Jade Then See's the Perrys and Tony and Lexi Standing backstage Eating Popcorn And Drinking Slushies laughing and talking.

Jade Looks at Them and Disgust, She The Gets Up In Their Face and begin to Talk.

Jade What What Are You All Laughing and being so Happy About Where Was You 4 When i Was Getting Attacked by That Bitch 2 Faced Wolf.

Sierra Perry Hey We Was Getting Ready to Go And Help You but Wolf Said She Wanted to Handle it on Her Own,

Cruella Perry. And Well We Stil Shocked at The Wolf Leaving we Decided to let Her Handle it on Her Own.

Lexi Walker. It Was Awesome Who Knew She Wanted to Kick Your Ass so Bad, 

Tonya Walker. Yeah Omg I Got it on my Phone Look Haha 

Jade i Don't Believe This Shit We Suppose To Be a Team a Family When i Need Your Help You Be There for One Another.

Jade We Are Devils Playground.

Cruella Perry Actually You Know We Was Talking and You Know Without Wolf and Lexi n Tonya Being on Their Own.

Sierra Perry. We Think Devil Playground has Ran it's Course and there is One Weak Link in The Family.

Jade Wait What. Are You 4 Talking About. What Weak Link.

Cruella Perry. Well We Was Talking and The Weak Link Is You Jade we Remember u Bullied us for Months Like you Did Poor Wolf,

Jade. Hold On Hold On.

Cruella We Had a Meeting and Your Out of Devils Playground and Don't Worry we Going be Lot Better Without u.

Jade Get's Mad and Attacks Cruella and Sierra Perry, They Attack Jade Back.

The Perrys and Tonya and lexi are Beating the Hell Out of Jade West.

Cruella n Sierra Grab Jade by The Throat and Give Her a Chock slam on the ground.

Jade Holds her Head and Lexi Grabs her by the Face and Nails Her With a TKO. to the Ground and 

Lexi Hits Jade With Her Superkick, Leaving her a Broken Body on the Ground all Alone.

They Stand by Her and dump Their Drinks and Popcorn on Jades Lifeless Body.

and All Walk on Off Arm an Arm somebdoy comes and begin to talk.

Jade West

Taylor Andrews

TNA
Aw, poor Jade, you got what you deserved for what you brought into SEF. Now you come back face to face with the face of the place that you could never beat and so that leaves me with an offer to you. To go out like your Wolf buddy that I sent packing with her tail between her legs...

(Taylor squats down in her red high heel pumps with her legs closed together in her black mini skirt. A red tube top covering her chest and silver hoop earrings hang from her ears while her blonde hair is teased up and bangs feathered. She's ready for a night out after a hard night of work, but looks down at Jade with a smirk.)

TNA
August fifth at the Underground Arena in Detroit Michigan I will defend my Universal Championship against you, for your career, and I promise you Jade, I will take your hair as well. Your last act will be to have your hair cut on your way out the door, so accept the match, take your last shot my Universal Championship and meet me in the Underground Arena on August fifth. If SEF don't book a show for that night we can go Backstage and host it ourselves. Or maybe I can get Mack to book one?

(Taylor stands up and looks down with her arms slightly crossed in shame at Jade.)

TNA
You never learn and accepting my challenge will prove that true, but what have you got to lose anyways!?

(Taylor walks away nodding her head in disgust.)

The Perry Family

Jade Gets Up See's One of Her Friends Threw Jades Devil Playground shirt ripped in two she looks at Tina she Holds her Head in pain her Hole Body is in pain she then Holds on to something backstage, she looks at tina and she then thinks for a while all she been through since Wolf left she then begin to talk.

Jade Fine Tina You Win, Your on August 5th You And Me, Your Universal Championship For my Hair you Play Sick You Know That.

Jade. If i Got To Go Out im Going Out Like The Wolf Did Fighting For My Life.

Jade i Got Nothing Left to loose Anyway 

she Waits

Jade West

Taylor Andrews

TNA
Title for Career on August 5th, I'll see you in Detroit!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF