sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

A Day In The Sun In Northern Michigan Before Lizzy Gets Gangsta In The D!

Started by Liz, August 06, 2023, 01:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

(The view opens up to a view of a beach that is almost without people. There are a few families enjoying the surf and sand. The camera pans around to find a woman wearing a hot pink bikini top and black string bikini bottoms on a big black beach blanket with a cooler and beach bag next to the blanket. There are a few beach toys laying on the sand. The camera picks up on the sounds of kids laughing in the water and the woman raises up off the blanket and opens the cooler and grabs a beer from inside. She opens it and takes a drink then sits it in the sand next to her. This woman is Liz B. Decker, one of the three Legends of SEF 6 Star Champions, one half of the SEF Tag Team Champions, the SEF Evolution Women's Champion. She smiles and as she speaks.)

Liz B. Decker:
Good thing I know of a beach that everyone can come to if I sent ya the details of where to find me. It has been one hellva year for me. Since coming back and get title after title, I feel like I am showing the world who the real me is. With Viper and Jenom in the position they're in, it feel good but I'm not totally happy about it. Then I captured gold with an old enemy and one of my best friends that helped me find my ANA, that made things a lot better. Then the Anarchy Women's title and the Evolution Women's title. But the thing that is my crowning achievement was when Norm and I defeated Axel and Steve White for the SEF Tag Team Championships. It has been a wonderful year and it's not going to stop. Now I face a woman whom I defeated to get the Evolution Women's title back. Sara Marie. I know that in the prison yard I schooled her and the world of who is the dominant woman in this business and in the ring. Behind the scenes and in that ring, I am someone that my kids can be very proud of. No one around here can put me down or say a damn bad word about what I've done for this company. I founded SEF and before I had Bets and Billy, I saw this company as a child. Something to nourish and care for. Now I have two wonderful kids. It's time for me to show a new generation of what I was and always continue to be.

(Liz coughs a little and takes another couple of sips before putting the bottle back in the sand. Liz then looks at the camera and says.)

Liz B. Decker:
Sara, you seem to be a smart and bright girl. Hell, Mack wouldn't have chose you like he did me to train and make us one in a billion talent. But the difference between you and me, my road was a lot harder when I broke into this business. A lot of people called me a Stephanie McMahon look a like and in some circles, they actually thought I was her or her sister that was given up for adoption. Sara, I'm not knocking anything you've done. I'm not honey. In fact, I see a lot of myself in you. Trying to make it on her own name and not let the past define your future. Take it from my mistakes and my past, don't let anyone near you that is going to cloud your mind up to where you make one hellva mistake to where you can't comeback from. I know in this match of ours it's IXF sisters going at it but I am a feral wildcat and a rabid wolverine. Dare to take my Evolution Women's title from me and I'll make what I did the prison yard look like a cakewalk through the daisies. It'll be like someone taking my kids from me........I see red and my instinct is to kill. Now, you are in my red blinded vision and it's not gonna be pretty.  But I'll see you later on my dear. Or have Cliff bring ya to the beach where I am with my kiddos. We'll laugh, we'll play, eat food. But in the good ol' D, get your mind right, and get your head in this match or I'll do it for you once I drop you on it! I am walking out still SEF Evolution Women's Champion. Why you may ask?! Because you are looking at the most dominant woman in the ring and the most dominant champion! Bye for now guys! My kids need me!

(Liz gets up and brushes the sand off her wonderfully looking ass and soon walks into the water to get cooled off and splash around with her kids having fun in the sun in Northern Michigan.)

TBC BY IXF OR ANYONE!

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF