sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

SEF TV 1125

Started by NBD, August 27, 2023, 12:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

NBD

rs
 Date/Time: Saturday, September 9th, 2023
Venue:   First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Theme: Paranoid by Pop Evil
rs
rs
Championships
universal title
evolution womens title6ix title roster pic
rs
SEF Womens Evolution Championship Submission Match
Samantha Fame v. LBD(c)

rs
SEF Universal/World Championship Unification Match
Taylor Andrews(c) v. Scorpion(c)
 rs
ANA v. Simon Lee Nash

rs
SEF Impact X Cage Match
CAW v. Mark Jackson v. Lexi Walker v. Sara Marie v. Tonya Walker v. Josh Dobbes v. Black Bob v. Cliff o Clink(c)
 rs
Main Event
SEF 6 Star Tag Team Championship Texas Deathmatch

Scorpion + Rob Ruckus + Samantha Fame v. Chris Orton(c) + Daddy Mack(c) + LBD(c)

rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE

rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the Live Event Promos

NBD

Saturday, September 9th, 2023
rs
SEF Womens Evolution Championship Submission Match
Samantha Fame v. LBD(c)

Liz makes Samantha pass out from the Southern Sleeper.

Winner: LBD

rs
SEF Universal/World Championship Unification Match
Taylor Andrews(c) v. Scorpion(c)

Mark Jackson replaces Scorpion in this match.

Winner: Taylor Andrews

rs
ANA v. Simon Lee Nash

ANA takes Simon into a corner with punches looking like he is not pulling them and the ref counts him out cause he won't stop ending this in a disqualification.

Winner: Simon Lee Nash

Simon out of it in the corner with his face looking a bit red from getting smacked for real and a little blood running down his nose. ANA backed off and grabbing a microphone.

ANA
Simon, you are so wrong on so many levels I don't know where to begin with you, but exposing this business the way you did, breaking character, that was stupid. I know more about how to build, or start a rivalry than you can imagine. Nine years ago I started ours by simply doing my job to protect SEF from deadweight you wouldn't cut a promo for their match, but whined about losing that match. Go back and look at that night that I put you down for no showing and you will see that you were not the only target by me on that night, for the same reason. It was never personal between us, I loved you Simon, because you didn't whine about losing, you just came back to try harder. That was then though cause now you ain't acting any different than all the others who left for no good reason, so save your subtlety and say it out aloud, unless you're a coward!?

ANA tosses the mic down to Simon and leaves the ring.
 rs
SEF Impact X Cage Match
CAW v. Mark Jackson v. Lexi Walker v. Sara Marie v. Tonya Walker v. Josh Dobbes v. Black Bob v. Cliff o Clink(c)

Cliff eliminates CAW

Bob eliminates Mark

Josh eliminates Lexi

Sara eliminates Tonya

Cliff eliminates Bob

Sara eliminates Josh

Winner: Cliff o Clink

rs
Main Event
SEF 6 Star Tag Team Championship Texas Deathmatch
Scorpion + Rob Ruckus + Samantha Fame v. Chris Orton(c) + Daddy Mack(c) + LBD(c)

So no Chris Orton, but ANA stands with Mack and LBD to defend the 6 Star Tag Team Titles against The Triad. Mark Jackson gets involved, but the CoC comes out to even the odds.

Winners and NEW 6 Star Tag Team Champions: Scorpion, Rob Ruckus, Samantha Fame

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF