sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Over (SEF TV)

Started by CoC, September 02, 2023, 06:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(Cliff o Clink sits on a chair somewhere in the back hiding him amongst the shadows in isolation. His arms rest up on the back of the chair as he sits on it backwards in his ring gear and an IX shirt.)

CoC
Sara, you bitch! You cost me the World Championship, a loss to Scorpion, that dickhead Rick Reynolds does not deserve a win over the CoC. Oh, and you and I, I suppose are done, is that how you dump someone, although, I guess we never really did anything about our feelings for each other, so its not hard to get over you. I admit, dropping DVF and rejoining IXF may have made things different. Was it the right move, well not for you apparently and that is fine, but if you think this means you are getting anywhere near my Impact X Title again, nah baby, you can keep dreaming. Not tonight, not next week in the X Cage, naw gurl, you better keep practicing if you expect to cheapshot and get away with it. You coulda been in the right place at the right time if you waited a few more weeks in IXF, especially the way Chris is getting ahead of everyone as sits in Pennsylvania awaiting next weeks show. Dude forgot about tonight and that ain't IXF material. You and he are making your choices though and IXF will take ya all on because we are all lone wolves, but we know a pac is better to run a wrestling show. No one can do it alone, and our founder tried a few times. I look forward to locking up with you Sara, back to back title matches for youa nd if you don't beat me, you ain't getting another shot sweetheart. And I ain't losing to you, and next week may be your first X-Cage, but not mine. I won that match to earn my way to Wrestle X, now I go through you and six others to keep my IX Title. This ain't over Sara, you ain't over it...

(Cliff leaps on to the chair standing perfectly, then hops to the back of it with his toes already pushing him up and over to disappear.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF