sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

X-Cage It Is (FIH)

Started by CoC, September 09, 2023, 10:18:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

CoC
The Impact X Championship inside of an X-Cage, a match reserved for The Rumble that takes place at the beginning of the year, but tonight its all about the gold I hold. Tonya Walker seems to think this is just a steel cage match with 8 people, no, this is X-Cage rules. There will be two walls inside the giant cage with two of us in each of the four sections and after four of us are eliminated, one wall is removed. Two eliminations later the second wall is removed and we fight one on one with only pinfall and submission counting the win. I have won this match and I am the Impact X Champion, the only deserving champion in this match. CAW can keep drinking and Josh Dobbes can hold the Underground down. Black Bob, can't wait to see how you do with the DVF, but if you come for anything IXF has, we will own you. Lexi, Tonya, get your facts right. Mark Jackson, get your head in the game. This is X-Cage boys and girls, this is for the Impact X Championship, this is special and no one realizes, not one of you...

(A picture of Sara Marie is shown.)

CoC
I beat you last week, I will do it again this week. There was a time I would do anything for you, now, I won't do nothing for you. X marks the Impact and the championship stays with the ones who made it, so KISS THIS!

(Cliff o Clink jumping out of the shadows doing a crotch chop, then raises
his arms up in an X flashing the pac sign with both hands.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF