sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Triad v. IXF (SEF TV)

Started by CoC, September 16, 2023, 12:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoC

(Cliff o Clink sits at a table in the bar of the Underground Arena waiting on his IXF partners to show up for a little match preparation. A glass of whiskey in front of the CoC who wears a leather jacket and pants with white hi tops and a black beanie on his head.)

CoC
This match has a lot of history behind it, The Triad and IXF have a rivalry that may have started between Scorpion and Mack, but its gotten deeper than they could do alone. We have a real war here and that is where we will get to. Tonight its just five on five, all in with both groups-

(Cliff stops to pull his phone out and check his messages to get a smile on his face when he sees it. He puts his phone away and takes a sip of whiskey.)

CoC
We're going to war and tonight we all know what we have to do. Draw out the others, draw first blood, make it known now who will win this war. IXF is SEF, and The Triad, well, SEF is The Triad. Figure that one out while I try to figure this text I just got. Where the hell is Mack?

Daddy Mack

(So here comes Mack strolling on out from the kitchen since its a direct path from the locker rooms where he must changed into his gear cause he sports his pants, boots, and an old IX shirt with a match ballcap worn backwards. His ash blonde hair hanging down his back and he calls for a double shot of whiskey at the bar, gets it, and sits down across from Cliff to sip it and say.)

"I'm here brother, been here a while actually, just hanging as usual. Triad been a pain in my ass almost as long as Reynolds, or Scorpion as he is back to now. I liked Scorpion better anyways, but Rick Reynolds is a bigger name. I know what ya mean by The Triad is, or well, SEF is The Triad while IXF is SEF, like how SEF is jWo or any other group in the history of this company. IXF makes SEF relevant, we made everyone else in this business and we can't ever stop. This little war will be fun with The Triad though, and we'll make them bigger for engaging us in war, and we will win of course, we have to. The Triad ran its course, but SEF will use them to branch out and because that's what we will make them do."

(Mack raising his glass and Cliff raises his, then Mack asks.)

"So you and Sara talking again?"

(Cliff looks up smiling.)

CoC

CoC
She just texted me for the first time since she kicked me in the face!

Mack
What did she say?

CoC
Yes!

(Mack cocking a brow with that sarcastic grin.)

Mack
What did she say yes to or maybe I don't need to know??

CoC
A bunch of things I think, I sent her a few texts, mostly about being there to talk if she needs to, so maybe its that!?

Mack
Sounds like she needs to talk to ya.

CoC
She knows where to find me brother.

(Cliff raising his glass to Mack who raises his and they both drink up some whiskey.)

Taylor Andrews

(The Universal Champion skips into the bar with her ring gear on and has a seat between the two men ordering herself a Heineken.)

TNA
Its always a good idea to keep a woman waiting, huh boys!?

(Taylor gets her beer and takes a drink.)

TNA
Hope you two work things out, but if it was me she kicked in the face, I'd be kicking her right back to back and run on over her. But hey, its between you two and ya got my blessing, not that ya need it, but ya got it. The Triad will have to be who I send a few kicks to, right Mack!? Maybe we can hit Scorpion with a double kick to the jaw!?

(Taylor raising her beer to Mack who raises his glass and Cliff raising his own, so they all take a drink.)

Daddy Mack

(Mack sipping his whiskey and says.)

"I still got a few kicks left in me for Ricky boy and I'll let ya get his back while I get his front or vice versa baby! We'll knock down The Triad long enough to take them 6 Star Tag Team Titles back and this time we won't ever let them go cause Chris is out I may have to get ANA on board to tag with Liz and I!?! But that is getting ahead of the game cause tonight its all five of us, well, the three of us here and our partners, ANA and LBD, its all five of us IXF members taking on them Triad fun punch bags of shit. Bit bad Mark Jackson with a huge chip on his shoulder for not getting to be my imposter and Rob Ruckus, a man who beat me clean at Wrestle X. Samantha Fame is whole different cat, Scorpion is of course never gonna put me down, and they got Black Bob rolling with them now. Not sure about that one, I know Bob well, but he took a turn for this business when he fell in love with it and maybe this is gonna be what makes it a true war!?! I'm excited for it, really I am, got my crew rolling tight, IXF is SEF indeed. And if anyone got a problem with that, we only got two words for ya all..."

(Mack raises his glass as Taylor and Cliff raise their drinks to shout with him.)

"KISS THIS!"

(They drink up and share a laugh.)

NBD

So here comes the Owner of SEF and King of IXF wearing his old loose blue jeans, brown crocs with white socks, and a blue shirt with yellow horizontal stripes looking like a cheap department store special. His hair tucked back with a black paisley bandana and his face covered by a dirty shadow and thick goattee. He takes a seat across from Taylor pulling an empty chair up next to him looking around for someone else. ANA calling for a bottle of whiskey and a couple glasses to pour two drinks and raises one up to toast his comrades, then they all drink up.

ANA
I heard ya Mack, its all five of us to take on the five Triad tonight, hell, I know all about since I made the match. Simon Lee thinks its easy to play matchmaker, but his ass don't want to do it, fuck him. And fuck The Triad, they may be great at what they do, what they bring to the table, but they as a member of IXF, I gotta fit the bill I put myself into with my partners, so here's to ya one more time, let's kick some ass and fuck their names!

ANA raising his glass back up and tosses it back to pour another refill for himself as everyone else drinks up.

Daddy Mack

(Mack finishing his glass and grabs the bottle to pour his own refill, then picks up the glass to take a sip and says.)

"About time ya showed up buddy! Ya save some energy for The Triad tonight, or did ya leave it all in yer old lady???

(Mack grinning as he sips his whiskey.)

Da Gangstas

(Everyone enjoying themselves as they get ready for tonights big main event and Sara Marie slips in wearing some old blue jeans, pink sneakers, a black hoodie with her blonde hair peaking out a bit. Cliff notices her and Sara looking him in teh eyes almost pleading.)

SM
HI! I need to talk.

(Cliff just staring at her and Sara scanning everyone else who sees her with Mack doing a quick glance, but paying no mind.)

SM
Cliff, may we go talk, I won't keep you from your match, or your friends, I don't want any part of a stable, but you and I have something...don't we!?

(She looks down pointing her toes in a bit awkward, but straightens up and looks at Cliff with those eyes pleading.)

CoC

(Cliff smiling at Sara and slams his whiskey down, then slides the glass away and stands up to step in front of this woman hiding her face in a hoodie.)

CoC
Looks like she found me, so my friends, don't wait for me to come back, but know that at bell time I'll be there to tag in and help take down The Triad. Sara, let's go have that talk.

(Cliff with an arm around Sara's shoulders and she leans in to him as they walk off through the kitchen to get some privacy backstage.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF