sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker vs Simon Nash.

Started by Tonya Walker, September 16, 2023, 07:52:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. Is Shown in the ring she has her sister Lexi with her and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Waler. Tonight's Match is going be very Interesting, Iam going one on one with Simon Nash.

Tonya Walker. u see back when i was savanna walker,  we had a little thing going on but he never paid me any attention, which was sad i thought we could of got along just fine,.

Tonya Walker. but we wanted Nothing to do with me now that Iam Tonya Walker and savanna is sleeping until i decide to wake her up and Honey that is something you don't want to do

Tonya Walker. and anyway Simon Nash u saw what i did to former sefuw woman wrestler My former sister Cruella perry! i showed her my true colors and we sent her packing and i am going to send u packing Simon Nash! if u even think of going easy on me and because iam a woman! u might think iam going to go easy on u no iam not scared of u Simon!

{She relaxes for a while feeling her forehead takes a few deep breaths and tries to take it easy she then hugs her baby sister and then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. iam not concerned for you Simon not at the least iam not going take you lightly not at the least it is u vs me one on one your finished Bitch because you just became Mine!

Tonya Walker. Face it You Are Finished your Going Down For The Count Iam going show you what being in the ring with a walker is all about! when i hit you with the most dangerous letters in sefuw history S K O.

Tonya Walker. Now Now im waiting in the ring for you, are you going get your ass down here or do i have to come find you.?

she wait for reply

she wait for a reply

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF