sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Lexi Walker vs Chris Orton.

Started by Tonya Walker, September 16, 2023, 08:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Lexi Walker is in the ring with her sister Tonya Walker. she then begin to talk.

Lexi Walker. Tonight is the Night i beat the hell out of Chris Orton if he even shows up he is probably sleeping with Sierra Perry since it is rumored he is the father of her baby, oh maybe he is not maybe Caw is the daddy to be.

Lexi Walker. hell maybe there could be two fathers anyway Chris Orton u freaking loser, u do know this is a historic match i mean it is against two historic legendary family's the walkers and the Orton's.

Lexi Walker. unlike your relatives Randy im sure your family has respect for him and not you because you became a disappointment.to your family you and your drinking ways way to go asshole. but im sure when u wabble your way down to the ring long enough for me to hit you with my finisher and pin you 12 3 in middle of the ring and finally walk out the winner.

Lexi Walker iam going be the winner and work my way on to become a legend in the making! i mean face it your out Numbered.

Lexi Walker. so how many beers did you have tonight 12345 67 hell i bet you could out drink the great stone cold steve austin haha

[ she realxes in the ring,takes a deep breath and then begin to talk.

Lexi Walker. anyway im sure you got some good standing qualities if you been here this long hell maybe you are good, but not good enough to be in the ring with me.

Lexi Walker. Ido got some respect for you Chris don't get me wrong but let's face it this is the 2nd time you went up against me so maybe this time i could finally win so good luck you are going to need it.

she wait for reply
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF