sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

IXF Is Going To Win And Go On And Get Back The SEF 6 Star Tag Team Championships

Started by Liz, September 18, 2023, 06:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

(The camera opens up a view the inside of IXF bar/locker room and the camera pans over to a view of a woman dressed in a red and black silk spaghetti strapped babydoll shirt, form fitting boot cut blue jeans, a pair of black leather high heeled booties, pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. Her ruby-chocolate brown hair is half up and half down in curls. She sits down in a chair at an empty table. There's a glass and a bottle of Maker's Mark sitting there. This woman looks to be doing her glass and refills it. This woman is none other than Liz B Decker.

Liz B. Decker:
Simon Lee Nash! You dumb sumbitch! My husband might call you a brother but I call you an ignorant stranger. You seem to be obsessed with Norm that plainly forgot that the two that have been here since 2002, Shane "Daddy" Mack and yours truly the founder of SEFWUN. Simon, I don't understand something. You seem to be an avid historian of this company but Anarchy is dead! Look it up if you don't believe me. You've been in the ring with Norm and You've been in the ring with Mack but you've never been in the ring with me! Those girls you're tagging with ain't gotta snowballs chance in Hell on knocking me out and helping you beat down Mack and Norm. I'm stronger and more resilient than they could ever dream of. You, three, are gonna just wind up being like The Triad.......a broken, battered heap that falls to the REAL Legends of SEF. Before you and Taylor main vented Wrestle X, Mack and I main evented in many pay per views and sold the place out. So, what have you done for me lately? Huh? Other than being Norm's own personal hitting bag?! Since being back, I've got the SEF Evolution Women's Championship, SEF Anarchy Women's Championship, SEF Tag Team Championships, and the SEF 6 Star Tag Team Championships. In one year, I've done that. C'mon Last Son of Nash!

(The door opens and the sound of two guys is heard.)

Liz B. Decker:
I'll let my brothers continue on.

(The camera pans out and the view widens and shows two men sit down at the table.)

Daddy Mack

(Daddy Mack being one of the men wears his blue jeans and a pair of brown cowboy boots with no shirt and a brown cowboy hat with his hair down. He takes a seat to pour himself a glass of Makers mark taking a sip and says.)

"Oh yea, oh hell yea, good stuff. Is this my prize for bringing your old man back alive? And I swear he was a good boy, I distracted all the chicks from ogling him by giving them my shirt. Shoulda seen it, was a war out there, don't go outside, naw really, its getting chilly."

(Mack grinning sarcastically as he sips the whiskey and ANA shaking his head sideways at the crazy story from Mack which may me more true than most realize. He takes a seat at the table and pours a drink for himself as Liz as one and the three raise glasses to drink up. Mack enjoying it and says.)

"So a nine star tag team match, non title, but yea, what the hell ANA!? Ya shoulda just made the lone wolves and the triad fight it out. IXF don't need to be on every show to be the show!?! Ah, what do I know, I can't book this shit, nor do I want to. I'm here to fight, so if its a 9 star tag team match, we gonna show Simone who the best pack of wolves in the business is, Impact X Facta. Not to mention we got Taylor Andrews backing us up with her Universal Title. Where do fuck is she at anyways, fucking some groupie bitch?!?"

(Mack grinning sarcastically cause he knows he already did the same, hell, everyone knows it.)

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton enters room looking healthy from attack last week. He looks at his partners then speaks to them.

What up partners! I'm back doctor has clear me, so what we doing tonight?

Chris Orton drinks some beer.

Taylor Andrews

So now the Universal Champion walks into the room wearing her black leggings, stilleto heels, a black tank top and her blonde hair in pigtails with large silver hoop earrings. She takes a seat with the crew to have a beer with Chris, but gets a glass of that Makers Mark showing respect to Liz for bringing the finest.)

TNA
Well Chris, you and I are facing off in a triple threat match with Scorpion. These three are in a nine star tag team match, no titles on the line, and Cliff is, well we probably shouldn't talk about him, he got personal life to handle.

(Taylor taking a drink of beer to that, then a sip of whiskey raising her glass to Liz.)

Daddy Mack

(Mack raising his glass as well taking a drink of whiskey, then says.)

"No lie, that nine star tag team match is gonna be interesting, but that's why I love this business. What may be interesting in that triple threat match is that Chris could get a win over the Universal Champion, if he wins. What do ya think about Taylor?"

(Mack grins cheekily and sips his whiskey.)

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton drinks his drink, and he heard about triple threat match, so he speaks again.

Well, I hope after the match there is no tension between us Taylor. I'm coming in that match to win not lose. 

Chris Orton drinks some more.

Daddy Mack

(Mack sipping his whiskey and asks Chris.)

"So you still want to be a member of IXF?"

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton finish his drink look straight at Mack give him his answer to Mack question.

Yes!!!

Chris Orton smiles at Mack.

Daddy Mack

"Well obviously, huh, you wouldn't here thinking you are part of the team, if ya didn't want to be here!?!"

(Mack sipping some of his whiskey and says with a sarcastic grin a blazing bright.)

"I just hope if we make it official and get ANA to add ya to our roster you don't pull a stunt like ya did Falling Into Hell. ANA stepped inf or ya, but we lost the 6 Star Tag Team Titles that Deathmatch, now The Triad get run around with the titles we made famous. Anyways, we'll get them back, so let's fire one up to celebrate ya joining IXF"

(Mack pulls a blunt from behind his ear and fishes a lighter from his pocket, a silver Zippo and sparks up the blunt puffing away. Once he gets it going and takes a deep drag, Mack passes it around the table, then takes a sip of whiskey and exhales.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF