sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

And Still The 6 Star Tag Team Champions...The Triad

Started by Da Gangstas, September 24, 2023, 01:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

(Sunday morning in a penthouse suite with Samantha Fame covered up in a white bathrobe sitting at a dinette table with a towel around her hair wrapped up and she has just finished her breakfast and enjoys a drink of her coffee. The member of The Triad alone it seems and she enjoys this moment with a smile on her face.)

Fame
Regardless of how the match went last night, we are still the 6 Star Tag Team Champions and LBD, I will take that Womens Evolution Championship from you one day. You proved you still go it and never lost it, and even gained a step after a long absence and in my eyes, you had nothing to prove. But you did it anyways, you came back and you became a champion several times over, over myself, over everyone else, but there comes a time when someone is going to do that over and over, maybe not like you, but in due time someone will come over you. I will fight my ass off to be that someone, to knock LBD down and take that Womens Evolution Championship. But having stake in one third of the 6 Star Tag Team Championship with my brothers in The Triad, that is over enough for me as I will have to contend with LBD anyways. I know she wants the titles back, she feels entitled to them and she may not be wrong about her feelings, we don't care how she feels about who should be champion. We are The Triad and we take what ya all put into SEF and make it better because at the end of the day, we are all SEF. We're doing this for the same overall brand, but The Triad will go down in history as the best group to do it. Its what we do, its what Rick and Rob have always done, we elevate to a higher level, to one that many cannot ever attain. LBD is not like most though and as I said, she came back and proved herself over and over again when she never had to and that makes her one of the few who can reach our level. It is why I want her title, I want to be in the ring with her nine times out of ten and even that tenth match can be involving her, but its good to diversify and fight someone new once in a while to keep yourself fresh and open to new things.

(Samantha unwraps her towel as she stands up to toss it on the back of her chair, then walks to one of four bedroom doors opening it and drops her robe.)

Fame
You ready boy?

(A large hulk of a man ripped and unknown to this world stands up as Samantha leaps on to him kicking the door shut and screams of pleasure are heard from then on out.)

Daddy Mack

(Coming out of the bathroom is rk Jackson with a towel around his waist tucked tight and his black hair a bit stringy from being wet. His beard mostly dry as he scratches under his chin to make his way to the table having a seat and grabbing a covered plate from the dining cart. He pulls it back to find scrambled eggs, two pieces of toast, bacon, and sausage.)

MJ
Them girls Rick ip for us were fucking wild man, I'm hungry and I may not be a champion, but being in The Triad is just the same!

(Mark smirks and starts eating late breakfast, but its break time, right!?)

Rob Ruckus

(A different bedroom door swings open with Rob strutting a pair of dark blue sweatpants with sweat on his brow and his red hair a bit messy. He walks on over to Mark who is eating.)

RR
Save me some bro, I'm gonna get clean, them damn girls are dirty!

MJ
Better hurry, I'm hungry.

RR
We gonna need more fuel for tonight too. When The Triad is in town, we takeover!

(Rob heads into the bathroom as Mark eating.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF