sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

redesigned the main forum

Started by admin, February 27, 2013, 11:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

Moved around the boards and deleted one since feedback kinda goes with the news which i would love to get on the design of the forum. so anyone with any comments on how it looks, what you would like to see, what you like or dislike, feel free to comment and let me know!?!?!? Does the forum load fine for you or is kind of slow? is your SEF experience a pleaseant and comfortable one or is there something you want to be vocal about? Please be kind as I try to be, but please, let me know as I ain't a mind reader and don't try to be! I just try to write what ya want to see and give ya a good show and push ya based on what you do. So how am I doing? Rate my performance, maybe I could so something better or different?

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF