sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.23.24: eXtreme Results Are Up, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

My Time (Dean Moxley)

Started by Dean and Seth Moxley, October 04, 2023, 11:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean and Seth Moxley

Seth_Rollins                                  Action                                     Quote to reply                                     Edit                                     Delete                                     Move                                     Lock                                     Stick                                     Ban IP                                     Ban email                                     Ban user                              Share to: Facebook Twitter MSN linkedin google yahoo
Subscribe Thread
  • Score:23
  • Register:11/11/2008 7:48 AM
  • IP:68.119.203.60
Date Posted:25/05/2018 4:55 AMCopy HTML
<iframe width="425" height="355" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WtdjFk-xhmI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>
Dean is ready to take on Chris Orton for the Archery Championship, ans Seth will be in his corner. He is in their locker room getting ready, and taping up his wrists with black sports tape. He punches the air a few times before turning to the camera, and gets talking.

Dean Mosley: if Chris thinks it will be easy to keep me down and to becoming Archery champion he has another thing coming. I am way better then his punk ass, and he can't plan for me cause I am not like any of these boring male superstars as I entertain you stupid fans even though you hate me only drives the fire in me. I am going to beat the trash out of Chris Orton cause he is standing in my way. He is nothing compared to me, and the lunatic will be unleaded as I won't show any mercy simply because he is way below me. He has no idea who he is in the ring with, but he will. I will capture the championship as the Age of Mosley will begin, so go ahead boo me cause I really don't care what you think about me as a darkness will be spread over SEF with me as the Archery Champion. Bow down to the King, and Orton your in the wrong place at the wrong time. It will be my time, and I will sit on my throne as you cry cause I will become champion so beware the lunatic is ready to take his kingdom as Orton will be left beaten and bloody by my hands which I won't regret.

Dean laughs evilly and they walk out of their locker room heading towards the ring entrance

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF