sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Teaming With The CKO

Started by Taylor Andrews, October 07, 2023, 10:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

(The Golden Gal and Universal Champion sits in the room reserved for IXF backstage at the Underground Arena in Detroit, Michigan. She wears a tight black dress and sits at the bar behind at the back of the room with a couple rows of liquor in front of a mirror. A few bar stools sit at the bar with Taylor on one, legs crossed, and blonde hair in a ponytail with silver hoop earrings dangling. Her Universal Title lays on the bar next to her bottle of Heineken and those bright eyes staring out over the empty sofa.)

TNA
I heard you wanted to team with me Chris and well, here we are running in Impact X Facta together. Mack said you're in even after ya kinda cost him, you, and Liz the 6 Star Tag Team Titles. But hey, you want to team with us, you want to team with me, CKO, well now's your chance to tag the hottest star in SEF into a match and watch to see how its done in this business cause you're looking at the top star.

(Taylor lifting her beer to take a drink, then sets it down smiling as she looks around the room wondering where everyone is.)

TNA
Tonya Walker gets to feel the wrath of the Golden Gal again, but this time she is teaming up with Simon Lee Nash, someone who knows the wrath I will bring. Simon and I did headline Wrestle X this year, and he proved he is still here, still hanging in to seize his opportunity. Simon and Tonya, with little Lexi in the corner of her sister, we got you covered. And I'll have Simone covered, so Chris, where ya at!? Ya got my back, ya want to team with me, while, I'm waiting.

(Taylor finishes her beer and sets the bottle down sliding it away to grab a double shot glass and a bottle of brandy pouring her glass half full. She takes a sip and leans back looking around.)

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton show up with a drink in hand, and he sees Taylor Andrews walks towards her sat down on a chair. He looks at her smiling then speaks to her.

What up partner? I hope you not mad that I ask to team up with you. I think there something between us which we can be force to be wrecking with here in this company. I got your back, and I think you will be surprised how good we can be together. Let's drink to victory beginning something big between us Taylor!

Chris Orton drinks his drink waits for Taylor to response.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF