sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time to get serious

Started by Simon Lee Nash, October 07, 2023, 11:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Simon Lee Nash

Simon Lee Nash is sitting in the locker room as the walker sister walk in

They are talking about the upcoming tag team match against Chris Orton and Taylor Andrews. 

Simon is in deep thought. He knows about Chris Orton and he especially knows everything about Taylor Andrews. He keeps running back into this mind about his match against her at Wrestle X in the main event. 

He also thinks about the friendship that they had and the closeness that came from that friendship way back in the day but that was then and this is now. 

Simon: It's times like this that makes us who we are in wrestling and sports entertainment. 

Simon: Tonya, Tonight we can take that next step you wanted to talk about. You said that you want this partnership to work between me and you and your sister. Well tonight. This is going to be your biggest test yet. 

Simon: Ever since you have come into this company i know that you have been unable to beat the golden goddess herself and Chris Orton

Simon: Well now you have a chance of a lifetime and a chance to exercise the demons of the past when you get to face them in a tag team match and tonight you have me in your corner. 

Simon: I will be honest with you. Tonight i want you to show me something. Show me that you want this more. Dig down deep inside you . 

Simon: I want you to become that player. It's time that people put respect on your name. It time that you earn the respect from the golden goddess and chris orton. It's time that you earn the respect of the SEF locker room and management. 

Simon: They see you as a joke. 

Simon: THey see you as a side piece that you can put anywhere for entertainment

Simon They don't take you serious as a wrestler. 

Simon: Trust me, I see it all the time. But you started to turn it around when we won the triple threat trios tag team match. That was the first step to acceptances in this company. 

Simon: Now we take it to a whole new level. Just think what will happen if we beat Taylor Andrews and Chris Orton in this match. It's a game changer. 

Simon: We can all agree that Taylor is the star of all of this. She is the champion and the toughest fighter that we will be dealing with is this match. 

Simon: If we don't have our A game in point she can easily beat us all by herself. just the mere fact that she is hoping that Chris Orton shows up is funny to me. 

Simon: But we know that he wants more than just being her partner. I know you Chris. sounds desperate to me but whatever flows your boat man. 

Simon: All i know is that if you show up or don't won't matter to me one bit. Taylor you and i have unfinished business my love. I think we both know that. I know that i pushed you more than any other person has in a very long time and i know you respect that . 

Simon: Just like you respect me at the end of that war at wrestle x. So allow me to return that favor when i finish you off at SEF TV. 

Simon: It's been a long time coming that we have a match that holds alot of stakes. You see Taylor you have been looking for someone that has been a member for your impact X and yet you relay on a loser like Chris Orton. 

Simon: You know and i know that us was the best tag team. Now don't get me wrong your partnership with Julie legandary. Your partnership with Mack. Second to none and i can't hold a candle to either one of them. But We did share something special way back when. Hell we was the one that started the wolfpac sign you and i it was like the bat signal. 

Simon: But now it's a new person that answer that call. It's a shame dump your loser of a partner and join myself and the walkers. Now i know the Walkers can be interesting. But trust me Taylor, a powerhouse like your self and my knowledge of this business like yours as well. We can lay down the ground work for something that could be more stronger than anything in this company. Triad would be fucked up the stream without a boat to row in. 

Simon: It's your choice Taylor. 

SImon: One way or another We will dance and I am pretty sure that Tonya will have something to say about this. 

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF