sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

04.12.24: Evolution Results, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Has Something to Say

Started by Tonya Walker, October 08, 2023, 01:42:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker is shown in her locker room, with the term player now on her jacket she turns around and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker ohh am i so excited right now,  iam finally going to be a player a team player i need to prove myself ohh, am i feeling it right now, oh am i feeling do you know what Iam feeling,  it is a new Me  a fresh new lease on Life.i never felt so ready i never felt so wanted, i thank Simon for finally awaken me and let me know he believes in me i believe in you Simon ohn ido believe in you!

Tonya Walker. this is my time mine and lexis time, i believe we can do this lexi going be in my corner she is she truly is, now i know Simon is going have a lot on his plate right now,with him facing people he respects and admires i went through it plenty of times ! i had to go up against members of devils playground and that was hard, cause they was my family, stil are my family but now if i win no no no ifs when we win tonight win Simon is going be in my family he is a part of me now.

Tonya Walker. i got to win Taylor tonight you are going to see a new side of me nobody ever saw before i wish you good luck i need this we need this we do, i needed this more then anything right now, this is what i fight for it is time for me and Lexi be taken seriously

Tonya Walker Taylor u have been doing your own thing here for way to long and you are one of the greats and u taken out the entire devils playground they was my family here, i need to advanced their firings i need to i need this i do, and when i finally defeat you  i need this more then Christmas presents under the Christmas tree,

Tonya Walker. i need this tonya i wish you good luck because bitch you are going need it

she continues to stare in the camera as she waits or scene ends

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF