sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Talks To Simon Nash

Started by Tonya Walker, October 08, 2023, 05:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Thew New Motivated and Determined Main Player Tonya Walker, Is Shown Inside Simon Nash Locker room she then Looks at him and she then Begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. I Wanted to Thank You from the Bottom of my Little Walker Heart iam more Motivated more Determined more Focused then i ever been in my Entire Life, i got you to thank for that ido think there is a chance a chance we can beat Taylor Andrews and Chris Orton!

Tonya Walker. I Never Wanted Anything More then ido right Now you Know, i need this i know it can happen and i know i can be a universal champion,

Tonya Walker Ever Since i Came here i have been doing my best to be expected just like you said i lost every single freaking Match, until the triple threat trios tag team match when my name was inched in the records books.

Tonya Walker. Along with my sister Lexi people barley even remember her well when sef tv Hits our names along with yours, is going to be known by everyone in the world and i wanted to come by and tell you Thank you, Thank You.

she wait for reply
Tonya Walker.

Simon Lee Nash

Simon: Don't thank me yet. 

Simon: We still have work to do. 

Simon: Now is the time that we take things to the next level. 

Simon: YOu see Taylor thinks that i want to be her. She was right about one thing though. She did mole me to become a top star in SEF. Her and ANA both did. 

Simon: Back then when i came back i didn't want nothing to do with them when Jason and Carlos was with me. I wanted to destroy SEF and take them all down. 

Simon: But now things has change. Jason and Carlos are both gone. I am on my own like the lone wolf that i am. 

Simon: However, now i have you and your sister. Taylor thinks that i am ungrateful because i was giving the spot that many people wanted and more that could have but she and ANA both put their faith in me. 

Simon: I can't or even won't deny it. They did give me everything. But the one thing that i want from her now is the Universal championship. 

Simon: But that can come later on. Right now let's get this win in the tag team fight. What we have done is nothing yet. People is going to think it's all talk but remember our actions will speak louder than that. 

Simon: I want you to keep the emotions in check. use the stuff i said to you to fuel the fight. Keep your head in the game. 

Simon: Tonight we make history and don't let anything stand in your way ok? 

Simon: Alright. Let's do this 

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. I love This New Found of Confidence, and This is Something i Never had Before Not even as Savanna but iam going do what you said iam going keep my head in the game and just stay Focused and i just Know we Are Going do this, so Let's get Going i want to thank you again and show appreciation where it is needed your story is a inspirational, so let's go and win this.
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF