sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

ANNNNNDDD NEEWWWW SEF 6 STAR TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS.......IMPACT X FACTA!!!!!!!

Started by Liz, October 08, 2023, 08:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liz

The camera opens up a view the inside of IXF bar/locker room and the camera pans over to a view of a woman dressed in a black spaghetti strapped tank top with a black push up bra underneath, a pair of high waisted blue jean shorts, a pair of black leather ridding boots with pockets on the outsides of them, pair of diamond hoop earrings showing and a necklace that is a silver chain necklace with a silver cross with a huge diamond in the middle of the cross, a 14.00ctw pear and round cut diamond wedding set with eternity wedding band all set in platinum, a clear watch that has diamonds on it on her left and on her right, a black onyx and diamond ring, and three clear Lucite diamond encrusted bracelets. Her ruby-chocolate brown hair is in a slicked back high ponytail . She sits down in a chair at an empty table. There's a glass and a bottle of Maker's Mark sitting there. This woman looks to be doing her glass and refills it. This woman is none other than Liz B Decker. She takes another drink from her glass and puts it on the table as she speaks.

Liz B. Decker:
The Triad can have all the orgies that they want. Who knows if they're rooms are connected with a connected door to all their rooms?! They know nothing of how much I want those titles back. All because stupid Orton majorally dropped the ball, we got cost the gold. If he wants in so bad in IXF, he better come and apologize to me for it. I might be a Christian but I will not let this be until he makes it right. I don't give a rats ass of what he's gotta do but his ass better make it right. Those titles will be coming back home to IXF because we are SEF and are the ones that you gotta measure up to. Sammy, Robbie, and Marky......you're about have a serious dose of reality come up and slap each one of you worthless skanks in your heads. Those SEF 6 Star Tag Team Championships mean the world to me. To hold those with ANA and Mack would allow me to pay back two of the men that have made my damn comeback possible. For over a year, I have had the pleasure of going home to my family and showing my kids what I have been doing away from them. My daughter looks at her mother as if she's a hero....her hero . That's because I am one. I came back and showed everyone what I'm made of and that I'm capable of setting the record straight about where I was and what I was doing during the scandal of ten years ago. Ten years I had to put up with people like you, Sammy, taking all my hard work and flushing it down the toilet like what I did for you didn't matter. I blazed a damn trail and shattered glass ceilings for girls like you to be here. You might sound like you are respecting me but you ain't. And you for damn sure ain't getting your dirty and disgusting mitts on my SEF Evolution Women's Championship. That's my title that my daughter is very very proud of me to hold.

Liz drains her glass and fills it back up. She takes a huge slug out of her glass and continues to speak.

Liz B. Decker:
I just keep repeating what JG told me in his dying day in my head that I've got to forgive you for not being at his bedside as he was getting killed by the stage 4 kidney cancer and cancer in his pancreas. But in my oath to him, I didn't say I would forget. It's gonna be my fuel to the fire you bastards started. I know Mack and Norm are gonna have something to say but....

The sound of a door opening is heard and in walks Shane "Daddy" Mack and A Native Americano. Both have IXF shirts and blue jeans on but Norm has a black and green bandana on. Norm sits on the right side of the table and Mack on the left. Liz gets two more glasses and sits them in front of her partners. She fills up the glasses and tops off hers.

Liz B. Decker:
Fellas, a toast to our victory and getting the SEF 6 Star Tag Team Championships back in the camp of of the ones that are the impactful and gonna hit the X that marks the spot!

Liz and Norm and Mack all clang-clang. Liz puts her glass on the table as she looks at Mack and Norm.

Liz B. Decker:
So, Mack and Norm, what do you want to talk about?

Liz takes another drink from her glass and soon refills it as she waits for Norm or Mack to say something.

ChrisTheOneOrton

Chris Orton shows up wearing IXF t-shirt sees Liz, so he speaks to her.

What up! Where is the rest of the crew at? I hope I'm not late for a drink. How are you Liz?

Chris starts drinking. 

Taylor Andrews

(Mack and ANA chuckle at each other as Liz nods to them both smiling at Chris.)

LBD
We're all here buddy, so why don't you have a seat and drink up with us if you really want to be here!?

(From the back of the room still at the bar in her tight black dress with the Universal Title propped up on the bar is Taylor Andrews sipping her brandy looking over the sofa to the table near the door where everyone else sits.)

TNA
Yea Chris, we're all here in the IXF dressing room waiting for you, partner. Liz, Mack, and ANA have their own tag match to deal with and hopefully bringing more gold to IXF. You and I, we got Simon and Tonya, and I'm not so sure you can match Tonya. Although, its like Simon pointed out, I could take them both, but maybe I like the idea of tagging with you. Ya seem to want to be on our team, in IXF, so like Liz said, have a seat, have a drink, and let's get down to business.

(Taylor sipping her brandy.)

Daddy Mack

(Mack looks up with that sarcastic ass grin to Chris saying.)

"Well hell son, take my chair, I'll go back and hang with miss Andrews and maybe she can lead me to that top tier she likes to sit on, so I can knock her down!?!"

(Mack shoots up and smiles stepping back from the chair with its back to the door Chris stands in. ANA at the head of the table with LBD to his right and Mack backing up to the sofa plopping down and falls over laying down with a shit eating smirk. He calls back for Taylor.)

"Hey baby, glass of bourbon or whatever ya got up there, and yea, we'll talk about what I said another time! You and Chris may need to chat about your tag match, so I'm a hold up this sofa and stay in the conversation with my partners to regain these 6 Star Tag Team Titles from The Triad. I may have to be the one to tell Lizzy that we're facing Rick, Rob, and Sammie of The Triad. Mark Jackson is a bog hoss, but he ain't no boss, not yet. Rick Reynolds put together a good stable in The Triad and expanding with Samantha Fame, a different move for him, but maybe he's finally learning from his trainer!?"

(Mack sitting up close enough to the table to put his feet up and cross them at the ankle as Taylor puts a glass in his hand and he sips it saying.)

"Oh shit, I almost forgot...about that Makers Mark. I better get rid of this, so I can get a refill of that!"

(Mack laughing it up as he laps up the whiskey in his glass.)

Liz

(Liz grabs the bottle of Maker's Mark and refills her glass. She looks at Mack with a slight grin on her face.)
Liz B. Decker:
Oh well, Mack! At least I didn't go to the wrong arena like SOMEONE we all know.
(Liz rolls her eyes and then looks at Chris laughing. She downs her glass and refills it and puts it on the table. Liz then looks at Mack with a serious look on her face as she swirls the bourbon whiskey in her glass.)
Liz B. Decker:
I know who in the Hell were facing. It's just all of them look a like to me. Still pissed that we don't have those titles around our waist. Sammy, Robbie, and Ricky all are gonna find out it's not a good idea to take something that clearly doesn't belong to them. I'm willing to get bloody and damn near broken in order to get the SEF 6 Star Tag Team Championships back. The Triad will lose to us and IXF will be the victor. And as far as you are concerned, Orton, from now on pup, sit back on the porch and let the big dogs show ya how to be a leader. Hopefully you learned your lesson.
(Orton raises his glass and toasts Liz as Liz finishes her thoughts.)
Liz B Decker:
So, to IXF getting those SEF 6 Star Tag Team Championships back and making sure they don't leave our camp ever again!!!
(Liz stands up as well as Norm, Mack, Orton, and Taylor cheers to Liz as "Wolf Totem" by The Hu with Jacoby Shaddix of Papa Roach fills the IXF locker room/bar.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF