sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Black Crow Debuts.

Started by BlackHeart, October 16, 2023, 11:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackHeart

the Wolf- Music and Intro Hits and fans look on seemed confused, a woman then walks out wearing a dark leather coat and a big hat, she walks down, the ramp, over to the steel steps climbes under the ring ropes,she then is inside the ring looks around does the Wolfs pose she then takes her hat off and begin to talk.

The Black Crow. Hello world first of all let me introduce myself, my name is the Black Crow, the music you just heard belonged to my dear departed sister my younger sister known as The Wolf.

The Black Crow. i miss my Dear Departed Sister The Wolf Went to soon way to soon and she is going to be very deeply missed.

The Black Crow. Anyway im also here to take care of the devil playground i mean the former Devil playground Business,

The Black Crow. iam here to clean up the mess the Devil Playground had left before they recently departed!

The Black Crow. Iam Not Afraid of anyone here i did not become the Black crow just from walking in to a building and announcing my prescience no im here to like i said clean up their mess and do what.

The Black Crow. And if Anyone has a problem with that, I suggest they come and talk to me personally dont hide behind anyone i dont like cowards!

{ the Crowd is not sure how to react she looks around and begin to talk again.

The Black Crow i See All of you People here are scared and not sure what to say is it because me and Wolf look so much alike iam proud to be her younger sister, and

The Black Crow. iam also here to protect her name and like i said make a name for myself now i also see before she sadly left us there is a issue going on with a ol friend of mine named , Cruella and Sierra perry the members of the now dead devil playground.

The Black Crow. It is to personal to discuss here and i dont want to step on Managment shoes, so i wil save it for another time.

the Black Crow but anyway i looked at the card for War ohh i like that and i see im scheduled for a tag team match already with simon nash and Tonya Walker.

The Black Crow. Tonya Walker and Simon Nash with Her Sister Tonya they seem new to me.i cant wait hope they can be trusted.

somebody Music hits and black crow looks down the ramp to see who it is

tbc by anyone

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF