sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya n Lexi Want to Celebrate Their Win

Started by Tonya Walker, October 17, 2023, 12:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. is Shown Realxing Backstage, she and lexi are so happy she shown drinking some energy drink she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. hey omg we won again we won the tag team match we won i pinned chris orton but omg someday i want to pin taylor andrews, we need go out and celebrate and have some fun we party all night long.

Lexi Walker. Yes we need to go out and celebrate and have some fun, where should we go.

Tonya Walker im not sure im sure Simon has a idea im sure we can go have some fun, where is he anyway

Tonya Walker begin's feeling weird and walks back and fourth feeling her head

somebody comes by and begin to talk.
Tonya Walker.

Simon Lee Nash

Simon is texting a message on his cell phone. you can't see who it is too. 

Simon: Hey

Simon see tonya and Lexi 

Simon: Proud of you 

as he puts his hand on Tonya Shoulder. 

Simon: I told you that you go out there and you prove it to the world. and you did. People are going to take notice to that win and people will respect you. 

Simon: But remember that this is just the first step, Seems like the SEF management liked us working together that we are about to team up again and this time we are going to have Black Crow as our partner to take on the Triad. 

Simon: I am not going to lie. They did some damage tonight. They took out the IWF and destroy them with ease. Unproved attack and it was a massive statement. I know ANA, Taylor, LIz and the crew won't be laying down for very long. They will answer that beatdown back with revenge and will try to return the favor to them in due time. 

Simon: I am happy with the win. But we all know that we can't just settle. Look if you want to celebrate. We do it tonight. get it out of the system cause tomorrow we need to focus on the six person tag. You said it yourself you want to become a champion. We win that match. We put ourselves in line for a title shot. 

Simon: Tonight we enjoy the win. Tomorrow we get to some serious business. 

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. im Starting to feel better, now yes my head is starting to feel better, we need to celebrate tonight let's go to Applebee's they serve the best food there,

Tonya Walker. I Believe and listened to everything you said and you are right, on so many things

Tonya Walker Can u just see us beating sam and rob and walking out with tag team championship gold around our waits all our waist.

Tonya Walker im so hungry right now, after we eat we go get ice cream,dairy queen stil open.

liz walker what you think.

Liz Walker the Black widow is the Late Wolfs older sister i wonder what she think of us teaming with her.

tonya gives him a hug n waits
Tonya Walker.

Simon Lee Nash

Simon: Look as long she does her job and get us the win over the Triad i don't really care what she thinks about us. 

Simon: We need to be on high alert now. 

Simon: What happen to IXF will be a wake up call to everybody in SEF. Triad is not messing around they are trying to claim the position of the top stable in SEF now. Like i said this is a turf war and if we don't watch ourselves we could be just like them. 

Simon: But i know IXF won't go down without a fight. THey are pissed and knowing Taylor, Mack, ANA and Liz. I suggest we stay away from them right now. Let them be. They are plotting and a measure of revenge is coming to the Triad. 

Simon: We focus on winning that match and the six person tag. Then we can focus on the next fight. 

Tonya Walker

Tonya Walker. Your Right, Your Right That is All we Need to Focus On, we need this Win next Week, if we Win That then that like you said puts us in a good spot for the Tag Team Championships,

Lexi Walker. i Can See Big Things for us Here, i Really can, right in the middle of a big war, already and we need to show them excitaly what we are made of,

Lexi Walker. And We Can be Just as Big as they Are, But we Got to be Carefull Really Carefull,

Tonya Walker. So What Schould be Our Next Move Just Lay Low Do Our Own Thing,

she wait
Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF