sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

KISS THIS (SP)

Started by Daddy Mack, October 27, 2023, 08:21:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(The Gund Arena in Cleveland Ohio takes our SEF favorites out of Detroit for the week to put on a show called Scorpions Paradise and Daddy Mack is kicked back on the sofa in the IXF dressing room with the bar behind the sofa full of Makers Mark and a mini fridge underneath with cold beer. A couple bar stools at the bar and in front of the sofa is a table with a three chairs on either of the other side. Mack with his feet up on the table and a glass of whiskey in hand with a bottle on the table and a glass bong with vapors around the rim looking like it was just bubbling. Mack sipping his whiskey all pie eyed with that sarcastic grin and his blonde hair flowing down his bare shoulders as he wears only a pair of black shorts and finally says.)

"Havoc and Josh Dobbes, PBR and JX Cash, man, now Cash, Xanthus, my old friend..."

(Mack drifting away into thought for a second or two and sips his whiskey, then keeps his smirk and says.)

"Triple Threat Tag Team match, may as well be tornado style cause this is triple threat and anything goes, but whatever, its gonna be hell enough with the names involved cause ya add mine to the mix of the four I mentioned and bring in A Native Americano, well hell, this going to be a real prelude to WAR Games and we still got two months to go."

(Mack drinks to that and brings his feet down leaning forward to set his glass down and grab the bottle pouring a refill, then sets the bottle down and grabs his glass to lean back and says.)

"Will ANA even show up after that fifteen second flash in the pan he did the other day to hype up Scorpions Paradise? Not sure what to make of it, but he did leave out the name J X Cash from the list and that is a name not to underestimate, I know, I may have made him that way. I hope ANA does show up cause the rest of IXF are busy in a six star tag match facing the half of The Triad who aren't the 6 Star Tag Team Champions. I could use the big man to carry me, but hey, maybe I can get Taylor to do double duty as long as I double tap that ass to repay her. All her pleasure of course, always is, I can't feel anything anyways, that's the world can't touch me, stop me, or even have a clue what the fuck I'm a do next, so KISS THIS!"

(Mack shooting back his whiskey in one shot even though its a double shot glass as he stands up doing a half a crotch chop, then pours another glass of whiskey and picks up the bong and a cheap yellow lighter torching the bowl and blowing smoke. Mack sits back down grabbing his glass and takes a sip as he lays back propping his feet up and lets his eyelids get relaxed and almost close.)

Taylor Andrews

(Taylor Andrews comes skipping into the dressing room in her ring gear and the Universal Title around her waist. Her blonde hair in pigtails bouncing around as he skips around behind the sofa grabbing a glass from the bar and comes around to the table pouring herself a drink and takes a sip, then picks up the bong and has a rip before sitting down next to Mack on the sofa curling up with her legs tucked up under her ass leaning herself towards The Showsteala with a glass in her hand)

TNA
I got your back if ya need it tonight Mack cause after LBD, CKO, and myself get down stomping half The Triad in the opening match, I'll find a way to tag in and help you disable two other teams in your triple threat tag team match. Ricky might be proclaiming this Scorpion's Paradise as his own, but we all know who runs this show and that no one will be taking this Universal Title off me, not him, not Samantha Fame, not even you Mack.

(Taylor smirking arrogantly as she sips her whiskey and Mack just smirking sarcastically.)

Mack
You know I'll take you anytime, anywhere, and any which way I want you!!!

(Mack and Taylor raise glasses to clink in cheers, then drink up and Taylor on her feet to refill each of their glasses before sitting back down to curl up next to Mack.)

TNA
I'm fixing to take Chris Orton to the woodshed and whoop that boy worse than Christopher Robin from Winnie The Pooh Blood and Honey.

Mack
At least he'll show up, you know that, he's here to stay.

TNA
Yea, he's off training somewhere by himself question his decision to join us, but seems to believe it was the right move. I am sure he'll show up and help whoop The Triad and I am sure ANA will show for you two be the tag team you always been able to be. And if either of ya come for my title, I'm ready to kick you down and make ya tap, but regardless of any outcome individually, I got yo back, for life.

(Taylor sipping her whisky and stares at Mack who just sits there a grinning sarcastically sipping his own whiskey.)

Daddy Mack

(Mack sliding an arm around Taylor's shoulders and says.)

"You got it sweetheart! We just riding out this year, its all about IXF, and you doing just fine, doing your part. Next year, new year, new titles, new alliances, we'll see what happens, but yea, for life baby, we'll ride or die to the end no matter what side we sit on, we always gonna be together!"

(Mack sipping his whiskey.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF