sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Scorpion's Paradise (SP)

Started by Rick Reynolds, October 28, 2023, 10:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Reynolds

Simon, Simon Lee Nash is trying to lead a couple chicas into a 6 Star Tag team Championship match with The Triad. Simon, you are up against a Scorpion in myself, and with my brother Rob Ruckus, with that undeniable Samantha Fame, we are the greatest trio in the history of SEF. You're not taking the titles from us, you won't come close. This is my paradise, I am the Scorpion, I always have been and always will be. I made my mark on this industry as Rick Reynolds and got in the hall of fame on that name. Now its just about enjoying the fruits of my labor, being the greatest 6 Star Tag Team Champion of all time. These titles were made for The Triad.

Rob Ruckus

The Triad was tailor made to be six man tag team champions over a decade ago. Now we stand as the greatest 6 Star Tag Team Champions of all time. Rick spoke it like it is going to happen because it is Simon, we won't let you anywhere near our titles. Lexi and Tonya, those girls have their work cut out for them and so do you if you expect to use them to get our titles. This is not a fight you can win. Scorpion and I have been busting our asses in SEF for twenty years each. We have each others backs to the bitter end and we have no doubt in Samantha to have ours. She'll make you famous Simon, or make ya tap, or Lexi, or Tonya, or maybe I'll just kicks ya in the face and give ya a little R & R!?!

Da Gangstas

Once these little girls get locked in Famous, they will indeed tap, but Rob, you can always give them a kick or two, for me. For Rick, even though he don't care about anything except holding on to the 6 Star Tag Team Championship. And that we will do, for The Triad to exist as the greatest entity in the history of SEF. I wish I had been able to be a part of this group a long time ago, maybe then I would have had the opportunities I deserved. But make no mistake, I am taking them now and executing better than most can with what little I get to work with. Holding this 6 Star Tag Team Championship with you two is the greatest thing I have ever done in my career and as much as I honor this, I cherish this moment we are making, the history we are setting into stone, I hope in a decade I can look back at many more memories like this. I may have debuted in SEF through a ruse, a mockery, but my passion to be the World Champion of SEF has not ever changed as I want it more than ever. I want to beat Taylor Andrews for the Universal Title, I want it all. I want to make LBD tap out and take Womens Evolution Championship...and I will do it all, after we turn away these little girls and their ring leader, the lone wolf.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF