sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Walkers are Ready For Tonights Title Match

Started by Tonya Walker, October 28, 2023, 11:01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya and Lexi Walker, are in the ring looking around and both Look very happy she looks around and she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. Hey All right it is me and Lexi and Simon Nash, against Samantha and Rob, and scorpion.

Lexi Walker it is not just for any other match it is going to be for the 6 Star Tag Team Championships.

Lexi Walker. We are going to win we are still Undefeated Kind of , but last week yeah Simon lost me and Tonya didn't

Tonya Walker. this is going to be awesome i mean we can not wait and sam rob and scorpian have no damm idea who they are going up against.

Lexi Walker. we Admit our Careers changed , once we hooked up with Simon Nash he has changed our lives careers we owe him everything.

Tonya Walker. and When we Defeat The 6 Star Tag Team Championships, we are going to celebrate but this match is not to be easy no no first we going to win.

Lexi Walker.  we got to beat defeat Sam Rob and Scorpion to become the 6 star Tag Team Champions and im sure right now they are shaking in their Boots!

Tonya Walker. this is going to be a hard take no prisoners match this is going to be the tag team match that could either shorten or make our careers, hell every match is like that u never know what is going to happen,

Tonya Walker but we are Great full for this opportunity because since we came here it has not been smooth Sallen

Lexi Walker so anyway time to get this match going so sam rob scorpian good luck tonight bitches your going need it

they wait forr eply

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF