sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Back (SP)

Started by Da Gangstas, October 29, 2023, 04:43:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da Gangstas

(And so here I am stepping into PBR's dressing room to wade through empty cans all over his floor and see the drunken star sitting on a steel chair with a open beer in hand. He raises his beer at me and chugs it down, I walk over having a seat next to him on another steel chair and grab a beer for him out of the cooler and one for me. PBR popping as I pop mine and we toast to have a drink, then I say.)

J X CASH
Not exactly the return I would have prepared for myself, but after these many years in SEF, I come to expect no less than a preview of WAR GAMES two months out. Plus I don't mind teaming with a legend of SEF and I'll have a beer with you any day, more than that when we got to tag up.

(I swallow down a big gulp of the beer and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand.)

J X CASH
Sure is gonna be fun with Mack and ANA on one of our opposing teams and then you got your old rival Josh Dobbes on another with a man we both know too well, Havoc. Time to relive some history and set the stage for the future to keep on kicking ass.

(Raising my beer to PBR who raises his and we both guzzle them down and grab a new one.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF