sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Tonya Walker.n Her Group Vs The Tirad.

Started by Tonya Walker, November 21, 2023, 08:49:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonya Walker

Tonya walker is in the middle of the ring, looking feeling more psycho then ever she then begin to talk.

Tonya Walker. All Right, tonight me and Simon Nash and Lexi walker and our new friend Black Crow are here to once again take down the group known as the Tirad.

Tonya Walker, we went against this group before and we won and Iam not concerned one bit in fact hell I'm excited I'm Pumped and so is my sister Lexi walker

Tonya Walker. we don't fear the Tirad i mean we have gone against many wars before in our life time we fought against everyone that we know of! we don't fear anyone we never have never will.

Lexi Walker. Yeah tirad. bitches hell we have barley even heard from anyone , from your group since this match got announced as the main event of reckless Rebellion! hell we love that name!

Black Crow. Look Bitches we don't fear anyone like Lexi said we come from many parts of the world and we never back down from a challenge , if u all want to hide from us fine stay in the back! iam going be a force in this company and if we have to start from destroying you bitches then fine assholes bring it on, we Bite Back!

Tonya Walker Now im sure our friend our family our bestie the baddest, sob in this group mr Simon Nash im sure he got something to say about this 2

she wait

Tonya Walker.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF