sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Will Chris Orton win big one? (RR)

Started by ChrisTheOneOrton, November 22, 2023, 02:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTheOneOrton

Inside Chris Orton locker room, he is sitting down with serious look expression on his face starts speaking.

Tonight, On Reckless Rebellion, I have to face three men to become contender for Universal Title. Will Chris Orton win big one? That is question everyone wants to know might be even question if I am favorite to win this fatal four-way elimination match. Well, I am here to tell you that I will give my blood, sweat, and everything else in this body to win. 

Chris Orton stop talking got up from his chair, and he continue on speaking. 

Take a good look at my face does this look like someone going to lose tonight or going to win finally win big one? Josh Dobbs, Havoc, and Mark Jackson can make a big speech about winning. No more questioning and doubts about Chris Orton start seeing Chris Orton showing the world that I am best damn wrestler in this company those who agree like my challengers and doubters all I can say is kiss my ass! 

Chris Orton walks away.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF