sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

No Advantage Needed (WAR GAMES)

Started by Daddy Mack, November 29, 2023, 10:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daddy Mack

(New York City is playing host to SEF for WAR and a skip down the road is WAR GAMES at the Nassau Coliseum. SEF is gonna rock the Garden on Monday though and in the name of WAR, in the art of WAR, you must take your steps and make the pace en route to the end game. Deviating too much or too little will cost you your life.)

(Mack chills out in a motel room somewhere, sitting on the edge of a bed in a standard room, nothing special on the road to the next event. The Showsteala just sits there in a pair of old jeans and nothing else, hair hanging down shoulders and a five o'clock shadow under his chin looking ready to clean up for a new day, but that sarcastic grin a blazing up on his face showing he's ready to dance on the drop of a dime and letting us know he is by saying.)

"Monday Night WAR is gonna be a whole lotta fun for me cause I got Simon Lee and MJ coming at me to see who gets this advantage in WAR GAMES, an advantage we don't need, not IXF, cause I don't need one! So WAR on Monday is just gonna be me showing off what I can do and what I will do to prove ya all at a disadvantage everytime you step in the ring with me. Now I don't know that either of my opponents even care about the advantage or WAR GAMES. Simon ain't been there for his team lately, been phoning it in half the time anyways. And MJ, Mark Jackson, the big f'n hoss is at a loss for what to do all cause he didn't get the opportunity to play Marijuana Mack. But MJ, had you got to go through with that gig, you wouldn't be here now cause you weren't ready to pull it off. ANA couldn't even do it without Viper's help, but the one good thing to come out of it all was the crippling of Viper. Although I do miss the battles he and I had, I don't him, nor do I need anyone else. But WAR GAMES is all about IXF and this year we make up for last year. I wasn't representing IXF last year and I ain't sure why cause I don't remember what I was doing!? Maybe its my amnesia kicking in again, I swear this shit gets worse and worse over the years! Well fuck it all, WAR is gonna be a fun game to play in this triple threat with MJ and SLN cause I ain't out to win on Monday, but I'm here for WAR GAMES and sending you both a message that I need no advantage and if you don't see that Monday, I'll see ya both Saturday anyways!!"

(Mack stands up and cocks his leg, then just reaches out to the side and fade to black.)

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF