sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

WAR Card

Started by Daddy Mack, March 23, 2024, 11:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who do you think will win their matches?

WAR US Championship Tables Match : Samantha Fame(c)
1 (25%)
WAR US Championship Tables Match : Cliff o Clink(c)
3 (75%)
Hardcore Match : Johnny Rotten
1 (25%)
Hardcore Match : Josh Dobbes
3 (75%)
SEW WAR Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match : The Genesis
0 (0%)
SEW WAR Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match : Daddy Mack & LBD
3 (75%)
SEW WAR Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match : Stacy Wayne(c) & Nykky Delight(c)
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: April 01, 2024, 11:49:29 PM

Linked Events

• WAR 243
    ()
    TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, Massachusetts

Daddy Mack

war banner
rs
Date/Time: Monday, April 1st, 2024
Venue: TD Banknorth Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
Theme: Trenches by Pop Evil
rs
WAR US Championship Tables Match
Samantha Fame(c) v. Cliff o Clink(c)
rs
Hardcore Match
Johnny Rotten v. Josh Dobbes
rs
Main Event
SEW WAR Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match
The Genesis v. Daddy Mack & LBD v. Stacy Wayne(c) & Nykky Delight(c)
rs
 CARD IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
rs
 All Promos For This Event Go in the SEW Monday Night WAR Event Promos
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag team

Daddy Mack

The sold out crowd in the TD Banknorth Garden in Boston Massachusetts goes wild as WAR goes live and our broadcast team opens it up.

Frank Malone: Welcome back to Monday Night WAR, MY SHOW, my creation, and my time to call the action as I see fit. And tonight its a killer main event with the Legends of SEF, Daddy Mack and LBD looking strip those WAR Tag Team Titles off the Famous Monsters. The Genesis is a real threat in this match as well with their power and still being relatively unknown, plus having Viper casting their shadow makes them downright dangerous.

Bill McLane: And that is what will make The Genesis your NEW WAR Tag Team Champions!

Frank Malone: Against any other team I would agree, but LBD and Mack are like no other team. They already took the World Tag Team Titles off The Genesis, so maybe The Genesis isn't that big of a threat!?

Bill McLane: Oh they are, and they are still US Tag Team Champions, so a win tonight may mean a rematch with LBD and Mack!

Frank Malone: Maybe so. Maybe Johnny Rotten can upset Josh Dobbes in their hardcore match. Maybe the Tables match between Samantha Fame and Cliff o Clink will steal the whole damn show. Those two are damn sure capable of doing just that, so as for who will walk out US Champ, well, we better get to the match cause its up first.
rs
WAR US Championship Tables Match
Samantha Fame(c) v. Cliff o Clink(c)

Samantha persistent to take down Cliff almost forgetting she has to put him through a table as she has him locked in Famous almost ready to pass out. She does set up a table though and Cliff refusing to go through ends up getting double teamed by Samantha and her buddy in the Famous Monsters, Sara Marie. putting Sara through a table with a powerbomb and avoids a senton from Samantha who is able to flip over the table without going through it herself. The two continue to war over the US Title with neither wanting to lose, but after The End through a table, Cliff is declared the winner and NEW US Champion.
rs
Hardcore Match
Johnny Rotten v. Josh Dobbes

Johnny wastes no time signaling Nikky VD to get involved as Josh is intent on violently destroying both of them anyways. Two on one is a bit of a challenge, but Josh seems to enjoy it as he sends Nikky through a barbed wire table leaning against the guard rail. Johnny with a barbed wire bat trying to beat Josh down, but the sight of his own blood only invigorates Josh to embrace the messiah of violence that he is. Josh turning the bat on Johnny and after a side russian leg sweep with the bat he delivers Violent Impact to put away his opponent for a pin to win.
rs
Daddy Mack is found laying face down in a pool of blood with his ring gear on and LBD is at his side screaming for help as Smokey McWeed shows up yelling for a medic. Taylor Andrews coming in to kneel down on Mack's other side showing concern with LBD. Liz looks at Taylor who looks at Liz

LBD: This was Viper!

Taylor unsure about that and shrugs.

Taylor Andrews: You know better than I, but the Famous Monsters seems like they would do anything to keep their gold.

LBD: Well either way, I am out a partner, so what do you say, be my Golden Gal tonight and let's take those WAR Tag Team Titles for Mack!?!

Taylor nods yes and looks back to Mack as medics show up, so her and LBD stand up and head for the ring, side by side.
rs
Main Event
SEW WAR Tag Team Championship Triple Threat Match
The Genesis v. Taylor Andrews & LBD v. Stacy Wayne(c) & Nykky Delight(c)

Samantha Fame and Sara Marie get involved to help Stacy and Nykky, and we see Viper appear at ringside in his robe, but The Genesis turn on him with a double powerbomb through the commentators table. They then get ride of Samantha and Sara to turn to Stacy and Nykky bowing out to LBD who waves her new minions away letting her and Taylor get their hands dirty en route to a snaring victory as the NEW SEW WAR Tag Team Champions.

Frank Malone: What a damn fight that was and The Genesis acknowledged LBD as their leader it looked like, but she had none of it and waved them off to do this on her own. Her and Taylor becoming Tag Team Champions five days before they clash at the biggest show of the year, Wrestle X.

Bill McLane: Stranger things have happened really, but in this business, this is big. They are perhaps the biggest female names in SEF history!

Frank Malone: Two of for damn sure! they are top of their class and no stranger to being partners, but at Wrestle X there is only one Universal Champion and to be that, one must submit the other.

Viper in the ring standing before Taylor and LBD with a microphone in hand.

Viper: Join me, Taylor, join me and we will dominate-

Taylor in his face instantly and stops Viper dead in his words snatching his mic.

Taylor Andrews: You have nothing to offer anyone anymore, especially me. LBD's brother brought The Genesis into SEF and they honor him by protecting her and I need no one, especially not you. But Viper, I will spare you if you kneel before your goddess right now, I will spare your life by letting you crawl under a rock and hide yourself like the unforgiven monster you are, you are the unforgiven, you are unforgiven, now kneel before me!

And Viper drops to his left knee resting his hands on that knee tro bow his head keeping his face hidden. Taylor with her right hand over the back of his head grimacing and not touching him, just loathing the unforgiven as Black Wedding by In This Moment plays WAR off the air.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF