sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

HEADS UP

Started by admin, August 19, 2011, 07:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

nothing major to worry about, just wanted to catch any and all attention from any member or future member who may be looking, so here goes. I am thinking results will be up tonight, watching smackdown now, but i should be able to get them all done tonight as I only got a lil left to go. to the 2 newest members, Chris Rogers and Matt Ward, I forget your real names, um, John and uh, oh yea, it is matt isn't it, or not? correct me if I'm wrong, I met a lot of ya all, anyways, I'm a book ya both next week on a card, we'll be doing WAR and on Wednesday for enough time to r/p. glad to see familiar names here, be cool to see more, but i'm a keep going regardless, lol, anyways, off to write, watch, and smoke, peace

JUST AN UPDATE FOLKS

I posted a new card for next Wednesday to give our few actual roleplayers enough time to r/p for their matches, so here it is, link is below or ya can fid it on the calendar under WAR #65 on August 24th, figure its the least I can do since results aren't looking like they'llmake it up tonight, damn it. guess I shouldn't have made this post in the first place, but oh well, her eis the card, later

Wednesday Night WAR #65 Card

NBD

yea, so hey everyone, I recently updated all the roster profiles so that the theme songs are now linked to a music video on youtube, really easy to do, but time consuming which is why I out off the idea so long, that and I forget as it aint real important anyways, but I did it and now ya can listen to everyones theme music right from the roster profile, just click on the name of the song. ok, later on till the next ooc update, lol, peace

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF