sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Making a statement(Anyone can reply)

Started by viktorcash, August 25, 2011, 09:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viktorcash

The scene comes to the ring where a dark match was taking place between two unknown wrestlers. It was starting to heat up when Viktor jumps the barricade and slides into the ring. Both men stop and wonder if he was there to attack them or not. Viktor's face rages and immediately he starts attacking them in the ring. He grabs the first guy and levels him with pedigree.

He slides out of the ring and reaches under, grabbing a sledgehammer and then sliding back in. The other guy goes to attack Viktor but he levels him with the weapon.

He then demands a microphone and is handed one as the fans start booing him.

Viktor: Hey cameraman...point that camera over here asshole and don't move it or I will kick your ass, got it?

More boos.

Viktor: Shut up! I got something to say to those in the back..so listen good. The name is Viktor Cash...AND I'm about to make each and every one of you sad pathetic losers lives miserable. Way I see it, that things around here is going to change because The Assassin, me, is going to change them, starting with the SEF World Heavyweight Championship. I came with one goal...take whats mine and show the world that I am the best at what I do. Call me an asshole..call me cocky..but fact is..I am going to assassinate each one of you, become champion and then you all will bow down to me!

Viktor goes to toss the mic aside when he is interrupted by.......

TBC BY ANYONE???

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF