sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Happy Birthday

Started by Taylor Andrews, August 25, 2011, 10:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Set up in a dressing room that has been cleared out is a small table big enough for two to dine at and set for that many as well. A single candle sits in the center with a plate on either side and the proper silverware and napkins set beside the plates. The room lit dim and not much else to see until we see the owner’s of SEF walk in, first Whitney Marret, dressed in an elegant blue, satin gown cut a little low at the top. Single straps over her shoulders hold the gown up and Whitney’s hair is parted beautifully to the right held up by a few diamond encrusted clips. She wears her usual rings with gold and silver bracelets, her cross necklace with as well as a silver chain sporting a diamond that lay just above the middle of her breasts. Viper comes in behind her to the left wearing an all black suit with a tie as well and his hair tied back tight. He pulls her chair out gently letting Whitney sit as he scoots it in a little. Viper then steps around taking a seat across from her smiling, smirking almost and Whitney blushing a little says.

And what exactly are so happy about my sweet, dark, handsome, prince?!

Viper just smirking and casually says.

Staring at my cute, lil, southern bell, how could I be anything except happy, besides, with what I got planned for after dinner you’ll be smiling big all night!

He winks at her and she blushes a bit still, but smirks devilishly saying.

Well hopefully it involves me unwrapping the only present I want from you and then maybe wrapping you up to have my way with you!

And now she winks causing Viper to crack a grin, shrugging now and says.

It is your birthday and this is SEF, so anything can happen, but first my love, we need to eat for were both going to need energy!

And now Viper raises his left hand snapping his fingers bringing, oh my god, Shane Mack in a tuxedo of all things, still has his beard, no worries. He carries a white towel over his left arm with a bottle of red wine held firmly with no label, Mack stoned as usual with eyes so red, well yea, ya get it. He extends it out to Viper who nods approvingly, Whitney snickering a little as Mack pops the bottle open smoothly, then carefully pours some in two glasses set at in front of the plates. Mack sets the bottle down and hands the cork to Viper and Whitney, both pass on it and he just corks it lightly in the bottle, then says.

So you two ready to eat yet or want to savor that win first, it’s a really special blend of my own I think you’ll like.

Viper speaks now.

Brings out the dinner in ten minutes.

Mack nods and walks off as Viper raises his glass. Whitney lifts hers now and they clink for a toast with Viper saying.

To your birthday and many more with the two of us and I hope you like shrimp scampi!

He smirks knowing full well she does, Whitney saying.

Yes I do and also to you my love, thank you!

And now they each take a drink of wine, savor it and then both smile looking into one another’s eyes. They just kind of sit and stare for a few minutes it seems like, Whitney sipping some more of her wine and Viper does the same, then sets his glass down. He looks at the bottle, then back to Whitney, staring into her blue eyes for a few seconds before saying.

That is some good wine, a good day to break it open, a good day indeed and I have another toast.

Viper lifts his glass up to Whitney who raises hers and he says.

To Evolution, may you do well with it and help keep SEF alive and kicking ass!

They both smirk and drink their wine, Whitney with not much left empties her glass. Viper lifts the bottle uncorking it and pours her some more, tops his own off and sets it back down corking it. He lifts his glass taking another drink as Whitney says.

I love you!

Viper smiling sets his glass down saying.

I love you too!

He brings his right hand up on the table when Whitney brings her left up, their fingers interlocking now. Viper rubs her fingers tracing over her new ring, then leans up and forward kissing Whitney on her forehead. He starts to pull back, but Whitney cups her hand around the back of his neck pulling him into a passionate kiss, her body pulsating and rocking a little. She let’s go finally and Viper sits back down smirking, Whitney lifting her glass drinking some wine, then licks her lips seductively. Viper lifts his glass taking a drink then sits it down saying.

Feeling the wine already?!

Whitney smirking devilishly says.

I feel something!!!

Viper  just smirks too and then Mack comes walking back in now with a tray of food he sets down on a stand that Shady Smack sets up. He too wears a tux and runs around the table growling and doing crotch chops. Mack grabs him and motions him to cool it, then winks saying.

Remember, do your thing bitch!

He kicks Shady lightly in the ass and gets kicked in the shin, then Shady runs to the other side of the table. Mack removes the empty plates from the table and sets a large platter of shrimp scampi in front Whitney, then Viper and a side plate with a large baked potato, one for each of them. There loaded down with sour cream, cheese, and butter, some chives, and Mack backs up some as Shady now raises his arms for silence, then.

Yo, yo, yo, her name is Whitney, his is Viper
Together they run this show, lead like the piper
Only this snake here be her protector for life
He the dominant player, living large with his wife
She be one hot mamma jamma who can kick ass
And today it be yo birthday baby, so smoke some grass
Kick back and enjoy yourself, ya earned every bit of it

Shady then does a crotch chop and runs around outta view as Whitney smiling laughs now, Viper laughing a lot and Mack just stands there grinning. He then says.

Well I bed ya all ado cause I gotta go that lil midget high before he rapes someone, horny lil bastard! Later on ya two and enjoy!

Mack leaves now, Whitney saying.

Thanks and see ya.

Viper nodding and then he looks at Whitney who looks his way, the two locking their eyes again. Once the door is closed Viper smirks saying.

So how hungry are you and for what is you want first?!

Whitney lifts her glass emptying the win in one drink, sets it down and stands up walking to the door locking it. She then walks in front of the camera staring at Viper seductively. He just moves in his chair stretching his legs out to the side and dangling his glass in his hands. He takes a drink and Whitney with her back right in front of the view, but ahead enough, so we see Viper, and she pulls her straps down over her arms. The gown drops and we see the top of her ass, mmmm, damn, no underwear at all. Viper looks up smirking a bit sinister like now, then lifts his glass drinking it empty as Whitney placing her hands on her hips says.

So what are you hungry honey?!

Viper sets his glass down and stands up removing his jacket, then steps forward in front of Whitney. He swings the jacket around right over the camera bringing the view to darkness. Viper is heard saying.

I think its time we celebrated your birthday properly and besides, what better way to work up and appetite?!

And now it sounds like their kissing, some rustling of clothes being removed and then a smacking of skin. Very soon after we hear some moaning, sounds like Whitney and she even screams a little, some rolling around on the floor heard. More screaming and moaning, then suddenly the view catches some light looking like the camera is falling and then static before fading to black………And after a couple hours the view comes back showing Whitney and Viper sitting at the table dressed looking a little flushed, but their composure fine as they eat away at the shrimp. Viper pouring more wine in their glasses looks up saying.

I love you!

Whitney almost scarfing down her shrimp stops looking a little more flushed now blushing almost, then wipes her hands with a napkins. She takes a drink of wine, then says.

I love you too!

Viper just laughing now and Whitney glares at him, but laughs too, then they raise their glasses in another toast, Whitney initiating and saying.

To us surviving and conquering, to the real Evolution of this business and to winning the WAR!

Viper nodding and smirking to that as he drinks down some wine with Whitney, then a knock is heard at the door, so Viper gets up opening it. In comes Nykki Delight wearing her ring attire. Viper sits back down as Nykki says.

Sorry to bug ya, Mack asked me to come get the camera.

Viper just nods and says.

No problem.

Nykki picks it up and looks at Whitney saying.

Um, happy birthday Whitney!

She smiles and Whitney looks up smiling saying.

Thank you!

And Nykki turns bringing the camera around fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF