sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Queen Reunites With The Golden Gal

Started by Taylor Andrews, July 17, 2013, 06:44:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Walking along the corridor backstage is The Queen with her heels echoing through the halls. Julie parading her SEF World Title over her left shoulder and World Tag Title over her right shoulder also wears a white halter top and a pair of daisy dukes. Her ass swaying sexually as The Queen arrogantly pushes the door open to the women's locker room. Julie looking around at a few faces in there that look up, but steps towards her tag team partner, Taylor Andrews! Taylor in her ring gear just goes back to taping her wrists as Julie takes a seat on the bench facing the opposite way. The Queen looking over to Taylor who just looks away.

Its been a while sweetheart! So how are you?

Taylor glancing up at the seductive grin on Julie's face forming a small smirk of her own.

I'm facing Mack at Point Of Impact in a DOGG Fight and am going to beat him at his own game while taking my World Title back!

So what about tonight?

What about it?

Taylor losing her smirk and can be seen scowling a little before she looks away.

For starters, our tag team match against that Kim chick and this new bumpkin who's a Dudley it seems!? You got a problem with me or anything I have done?

Taylor looking up with that scowl, but eyes of sorrow.

For starters, you cost me the X Diva Title!

You robbed me of beating The Mack one on one, so the way I see it, were even.

Taylor let's her shoulders sink knowing that is true.

Your right, you didn't ask for my help and I didn't ask for yours. I just thought we should be making sure the gold stays with the true champions of SEF?

Julie grinning.

We will do just that by our presence in the ring and tonight on WAR its against two greasy gals with no business being matched up against the Sexy Sensual Sweeties! Kimmy and Betty better realize that their facing two of the best divas in SEF history and The Queen could roll through both by myself! With the Golden Goddess in my corner though, we will dominate and squash this pitiful excuse for a tag team!

Taylor getting a bit of a cocky grin as she slides over to swings her legs around. Taylor spreading them wide as she scoots towards Julie to wrap her legs around The Queen.

If this is what you want, then my Queen, I am sorry for the misunderstanding. Tonight we are back in business to showcase who the greatest tag team and hottest duo of all time is! Kimmy and Betty had best realize a lot, especially the fact that even when we were not on the same page, we were still unbeatable. Now were going to display to the world why we are the World Tag Team Champions!

Taylor reaching to her locker to pull her Tag Title out and over her left shoulder. She let's Julie stand, then bounces up with spring in her step ready to go! Taylor with her right arm around Julie's shoulders as the Sexy Sensual Sweeties head out of the locker room to Julie's own dressing room where they have a little private reunion.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF