sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.24.24: NEW Evolution and WAR cards, Click Here for More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Queen & Golden Gal Leave With Gold

Started by Taylor Andrews, September 01, 2013, 10:09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Arriving in a long stretch limousine colored white in front of the Wembley Stadium is Taylor Andrews who steps out from the back door. A short pink dress with spaghetti straps, black high heel pumps, and her hair in pigtails makes her look hot as ever. The fans lined up in front of the building are divided by security as Julie now steps out from the limo looking a bit more blonde and perky in a white and green skirt coming to her mid thigh with a pair of pumps matching Taylor's. The Queen written across the front of her tube top and Julie's hair in pigtails as well, but the SEW World Heavyweight Title is held over her left shoulder. Julie following Taylor into the stadium as the fans scream for the Sexy Sensual Sweeties. The ladies just make their way into the lobby and through a private door, down a narrow hall leading into a corridor. Julie and Taylor skipping along arm in arm now, their pigtails swinging and breasts bouncing. They stop at a dressing room marked with a tag reading "Sexy Sensual Sweeties". Greg Boone rushing up to them and Julie dodging into the room shuts the door on Taylor. The Golden Gal just smiling sarcastically as she folds her arms across her chest. Greg in her face with a microphone.

Taylor, what ya think, tonight the night for you to finally get your hands on the X Diva Title which has eluded you all summer?

Of course it is Greggy! Tonight this little country bumpkin bitch is going to find out what happens when we step in the ring and winning matters. What happened on WAR four nights ago was a feeling out process and maybe I gave Betty a false sense of confidence?!

Taylor smirking a bit deviously.

So you saying you let her win?

Taylor nodding her head no way with her smirk intact.

I'm saying what Mack said earlier, that the win wasn't important. Tonight it is for the X Diva Championship that will be strapped around the waist of the Golden Goddess. Betty Nan Dudley, she may get lucky with a win, but she doesn't have what it takes to step up and be the leader, the champion. Myself, The Queen, we are the best there is in SEF and like it or not, were gonna be here for a long time kicking everyone's asses! Tonight, you can bet it all on the two of us walking with gold.

So you and Julie are going to work together in the main event?

Taylor still smirking showing no connection to her plans.

Tonight, Tristan Darland and Betty Nan Dudley do not walk out with the SEW World Title or the X Diva Title because both belong to the Sexy Sensual Sweeties. We are a team who should be carrying the Tag Team Titles, but since no one could take them, management did. We are too damn good, but that isn't a crime, its what makes us better than the entire roster. We don't need anyone to make us look good, we need nothing from the likes of you.

Taylor eyeballing Greg who gulps and takes a few steps back covering his nuts. Taylor just snickering a little.

Yea, get lost creep! You just like our opponents do not deserve the tv time. The Queen and Golden Goddess are who deserves the spotlight and once again, on pay per view, we take it.

Taylor dead serious now looking to fly at Greg who runs away, but the Golden Gal just relaxing and turning to open the door. She steps in and Julie rushing over with a passionate kiss slams Taylor to the wall. The two embracing a bit rough and wild, but Julie forcing Taylor's arms to the wall and stops with a seductive smirk.

You ready to warm up honey?

Taylor nodding yes and Julie spinning her around, then turns into the doorway leaning on the door a bit cocky.

Tristan, darling, once again we meet and once again, I tell you to tell me something that I don't already know. Everyone knows how you feel about facing your opponents in the ring, we know how you view us, we know you don't care about us or what we have to say, so kid, tell me something I don't know. Otherwise, just shut the hell up and drop dead cause after tonight, your as good as dead. Your no match for one of just sweeties, let alone two, as we proved a few weeks ago on WAR. By the way, what are they wrong about? Perhaps its you who are wrong to look past the SEW World Heavyweight Champion who has been through far worse than inferno matches, although I have been in those as well. Tristy, its real simple boy, until you grow a pair and tell us all what it is that really lies in your head, then your just gonna be another runner up. Tonight I walk out again as the champion of this company.

Julie smiling big at that vision, but grimaces with a bit of a seductive snarl knowing what she has to do in order to make that happen, and that is everything. She steps back shutting the door and off the view goes fading to black.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF