sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

wrestle x results status and state of sef

Started by admin, September 04, 2011, 10:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NBD

so yea, like i told viktor in another post, sef is still open despite me being late with results, again, sorry for that, just a lil overwhelmed lately, with putting a lot results writing on myself on top of other lil things, not burdens, just lil tasks, thinking a lot as usual and i'm a lil congested today, hard to think now, lol. I'm a try and get results up tonight for wrestle x, maybe in the morning, hopefully i don't end up getting worse with this damn cold. the next new card will be for WAR a week from tomorrow, back on mondays and with a week away i should be able to do ok, then again, we'll see. i never make promises, but i like hell, hard to get back into the flow after so many months of not doing it, but i am getting there i think, just as i say, hard to think a lot right now. even hard to smoke weed today, but i did  a lil just a bit ago and now i ain't sure if i'm really ripped or really sick, lol, either way i may get results done soon, sorry again, hope anyone who wants to sticks around as i will get more into the flow, just be patient. your guaranteed material to r/p for here, that i can promise as well as getting events up more on time, so enough of this shit, on to type results, man, if i could transform this writing into results, oh yea, i am about halfway through the main event to let ya kno whow close i am, didn't even think of putting that until now. anyways, enough, results, peace

NBD

ok, so results are up as announced earlier with new cards posted, but i just edited the war card to book ya roleplayers in sef, so check it out by going to this link http://mjlsd.com/sef/index.php?topic=117.0

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF