sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

News:

03.18.24: WAR Results / eXtreme Card / Wrestle X, Click Here For More

Main Menu
universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

The Sexy Sensual Sweeties Take Back Their Gold

Started by Taylor Andrews, November 25, 2013, 01:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor Andrews

Taylor Andrews outside the dressing room of the Sexy Sensual Sweeties and looks as hot as ever in her tight pink and white ring outfit. A look of scorn in her eyes it seems that sparkle with the desire to win back her gold. Taylor smiling a little arrogantly though and has her hands on her curvy hips looking ready for action.

First its Billy and Betty who may be a formidable team, but not up to the standard of the Sexy Sensual Sweeties. Julie and I are the unbeaten World Tag Team Champions. We never lost the belts, now we have to go through two matches to get them, but you can bet your ass the belts will be coming to the sexiest waists on the show. Better luck next time to the Dexter's and the same goes to whoever makes it into the third match for the WAR Tag Team Championship cause Julie and I are going all the way. There ain't no stops we won't pull out and no task to dirty to pull off in order to walk out the champions. The Golden Gal wants her Diva Title back as well, so Betty Nan, tonight I'm making an example out of you sweetheart. I will make sure you know your days as champion are already numbered, but tonight is all about getting our Tag Titles back, the ones we never lost. We own this night, now let's get started with a little Deadly Destruction!

Taylor flashing the rock on sign with both hands while sticking her tongue out, then knocks on the door. Julie emerging from the dressing room in her ring gear with the SEX World Title strapped around her waist. The Queen walking out along with Taylor down the hall. The Sexy Sensual Sweeties letting their asses move just right to nod us off to get ready for the big pay per view.

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF