sponsorwarsponsorsign upsponsorrostersponsoraboutsponsorfaqsponsorSEF TVsponsor SiteLock

universalix titlewomens evolutionus tag teamUnderground Titleinternationalfranchise title
sew womensicon6 star tag teamtv titlethc titlextreme titleworld tag team titlesustitan title
sewwar titlewar womenswar tv titlewar womens tvwar tag teamworldwomens tag team24/7

Time to Pay up!

Started by viktorcash, September 06, 2011, 04:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viktorcash

Viktor appears on the screen in a business suit and his sledgehammer on a desk. He gives a cocky smirk, as he heard what Corez had to say awhile ago. Viktor leans back, relaxed and has his feet up on the desk and began to speak.

"Is that all you do Corez, is talk? You don't get it pal. I don't have to talk to prove I have what it takes to destroy you. All I have to do is get into the ring and beat your ass and go on to the next guy. But I am not going to go to the next guy, because you have what I want, and I'm going to get it,I always get what I want or people get hurt. It's so simple that even a 5th grader can understand the math."

Viktor pauses and picks up his sledgehammer. He grins into the camera.

"Your right I did make the impact and but your wrong about the wrong person. I knew who I wanted. Anyone that became champion was going to get what they deserve,weither been you or Torres, doesn't matter. I want one thing, and that is the SEF World Heavyweight title around my waist. And I will get it, even if I have to pry it outta cold dead hands. Talk is over Corez....Time to pay up!"

Viktor laughs as the scene fades to black

If you would like to affiliate with us we have this logo
SEF